Which is the best boneyard gun I can get?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AznMunkay, Aug 20, 2012.

1. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    In my local airsoft store there are two boneyard guns I've been seeing for about 3 days, one is the Well R8 TM G3 SAS Clone, the only problem with it is that it has a missing buttplate, no big deal. And also a JLS F2000 which has Wiring issues/Defective wiring and also no battery and magazine. I want the Well R8 because of it's price and I can replace the buttplate, The F2000 because I always wanted an F2000, both are the same price.

2. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Tough call. I was going to say WELL, but it's a WELL. I've heard JLS is alright though.

3. AznChimp

AznChimp New Member

Actually that WELL gun is actually good, one of the best budget AEGs out there, Plastic is sturdy, strong FPS, CQB friendly, accurate up to 100ft, well it's boneyard but if they say it's only missing a buttplate go for it. As for the JLS F2000, I don't know I heard it has some sort of hybrid weird looking V2 Gearbox, and you better know how to wire AEGs in order to use it.

4. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
  5. AznChimp

AznChimp New Member

Your lucky the Well R8 has one reciever pin unlike the other G3's which has two reciever pins so yes, any MP5 stock should work!

Attached Files:

• 7[2].jpg
      7[2].jpg
      File size:
      36.9 KB
      Views:
  6. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Thats a relief thanks for telling

7. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    I'm a master of the JLS FN 2000( my team says lol) and it has a easy to work with V2 gear box. Only difference is the motor is side ways, the cylinder head is different but it holds a awesome air seal, and the cylinder has a bigger bore and requires a thicker o ring. And the barrel length is longer than the m4s.

Attached Files:

8. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Mind is set for the Well R8 but if i do have a change in heart, what do I need to do to make the boneyard F2000 to work?

9. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    Just new wires if It needs it, a high cap mag, and a 9.6volt battery/or one of your choice. Hop up mods, AOE, and compression mods. Maybe a better motor. Things to know. I changed my cylinder to a #1 m4 cylinder. If you want to change the cylinder head you'll need to make the cylinder about 3/16 longer, but the stock cylinder head works grate for me.

10. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    That sounds like alot of work, I guess I am set with the R8, thanks anyway!

11. BRTSoloWing

China Grove
    It's really not lol, the wiring is simple, and the rest is me just saying the normal for any rifle (except the cylinder) how much are thay asking for the FN? I could use a spare lol. Funny thing is, mine was sopose to be a guest/backup rifle, but now its my primary and my baby lol. I don't let any one use it

12. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Hahaha maybe next time, or sooner when nobody has bought the F2000 from the boneyard yet!