Which MAG will fit, and which rail system will fit? Cybergun M4

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Frankiiie, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Frankiiie

Frankiiie New Member

dallas
    Okay I have two questions, I've uploaded pictures of my airsoft gun, the guy I bought it from said it was a CyberGun Colt M4 Or something, and I have a Hi-Cap with it as it is, but I want to know where online I can buy mags that will fit this exact gun? Either it be Mid Caps or Hi Caps, preferrebly hi-caps.

Alright now for the second question, this might be a little hard to understand but , which rail system will fit on this gun? Because I think that you can just put the rails on the original hand guard the gun comes with, except for switching the whole hand guard to a different one and have to have a battery box on the side and whatever.
    But on this gun it has holes on two sides of the hand guard, Im guessing you can put rails here somehow? I've uploaded pictures of the hand guard for ya.
    I want to know where online I can buy these rails for this gun and how you can put them on.
    If you have any questions on my questions please ask if you didn't understand fully.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

As far as the mags any ole m4 mags should fit.

3. Laserfish

Laserfish Active Member

Columbia
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  4. Frankiiie

Frankiiie New Member

dallas
    THANKS!
    Thats alll I needed, appreciate the help :D

5. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Well-Known Member

China Grove
    Is it all metal out of curiosity? I have one of thoughs on order right now that's full metal

6. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Any TM compatible AEG m4 mag should work fine.

@BRTSoloWing, it looks plastic from the pics.

7. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Well-Known Member

China Grove
    Yeah it dose, but I'm my phone app so its hard to tell