Airsoft Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
Ill send them a note. But if you get them to sign on, I'll Spiff you some items.

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
They have been in the market place for 17 years...but are losing against Evike.

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
Where did you get that from?

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
Thanks.

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
One that fits and is high discharge capable.

Which stock is coming with yours?

Classic Crane or the New Style with the locking trap door?

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
That's an out of spec battery...I would not take recommendations from the person/place that recommended that pack to you.

Before I would even recommend a pack...I need to know what battery compartment you have.

Airsoft Pack Size Nomenclature:

Stick Packs are usually at most 20mm x 20mm in thickness and width with length in excess of 135mm - Locations of these packs is usually under the dust cover of an AK or the the top of a MP5/MP5K

Small Buffer Packs usually are around 25mm x 25mm and no more than 135mm long.

Product Font Vehicle Electric blue Engineering

But if you have a Crane Stock...you can use this pack.

Blue Office supplies Electric blue Magenta Font

With running LIPO you will also need a charger that can put these packs in storage mode too when not in use.

A B6 Hota type charger is best for this and on a budget too.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Typically need a battery less than ~90mm long to fit in a PDW stock, the shorter the better. Unless you can find the tube spec or talk to someone who owns the same AEG, may be best to wait for it to arrive and measure how much room you have to work with. Don't forget to leave room for the plug and wires :) I ran a PDW for a while, still think they look great but takes some hunting to find good batteries that fit.

I've used a dozen or so different LiPo brands over the years, they all work - it's more an issue of how accurate the rating on the label is and are they available in a form factor that'll fit your needs. I personally like Turnigy because they have proven to perform consistently after years of real world abuse, but it's often pointed out that Turnigy uses dated tech and you can get higher capacity and discharge from lesser known brands.

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
Oh that PDW...hmmm, I think I will have factory make up a new pack in 3S.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts