Which one is better

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by UsMc-alltheway, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Sharp

Sharp Member

Waukesha
    As a personal owner of the VooDoo vest at one point, I'd say go with the TF1 if you must. All the geardos will come in soon with better brands and names for vests/chest rigs but just avoid that VooDoo vest. Not only is it meh quality it's very cumbersome and awkward to reload (or do anything really) with.

2. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Ok thanks for the advice

3. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Pop onto shootercbgear and check out their Flyye gear (and only their Flyye gear!) if you want quality gear. Really, it's not that expensive even though many think it is. Additionally, Pantac is another great brand but for some reason the site to get it from is escaping my mind right now o_O... If you absolutely need to go super-budget, hop onto Ehobby Asia and pick up some TMC gear. That's the bare minimum, OMG I ONLY HAVE $60 TO SPEND gear.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  5. UsMc-alltheway

Tampa
    Ok thanks knief!! I'll be getting second one soon

6. Knief

Ann Arbor
    The second one what? The Voodoo tactical rig? Because if that's what you meant, you should reconsider.

7. TheCaptainAlmighty

TheCaptainAlmighty New Member

Gallifrey
    I believe he means the second link you posted.

8. UsMc-alltheway

Tampa
    Yes I mean the second one you suggested for $65....

9. Knief

Ann Arbor
  10. danieldepillo

danieldepillo New Member

Knief sorry bout earlier I'm new to the the thing and can't figure out how it works.

11. Knief

Ann Arbor
    That's fine, but try to get a feel for how things work around here before posting too much more. For instance, this is a thread about UsMc-alltheway's gear, so it's not the place to try to have a personal conversation with another member. You can PM me (or whomever) if you have something off topic to say, or discuss it in a relevant thread if there is one. Hijacking another member's thread only makes it harder for that member to get the information that he needs out of that thread.

12. UsMc-alltheway

Tampa
    Oh knief I have a suggestion that could really help. I think you should make an official thread on vest and combat gear with do's and don'ts...I think that'd be really helpful and it'd stop annoying vest or combat gear threads.

13. Knief

Ann Arbor
    Yeah, I've had another couple of people suggest I do a guide. I've thought about it, but gear is so personal that it's hard to nail down the right gear for somebody in one universal article. Plus, the people who need the guide are the least likely to read it, so I'm not sure how much it would really cut down on the "what gear should I get" threads. They'll just turn into "but what gear should I get?" threads.

14. UsMc-alltheway

Tampa
    That's is a very good point

15. Shadow_Nugz

Shadow_Nugz New Member

Sioux City
    Lol I was one of those guys.

I actually saw a pretty good type of guide like that on another site. I will try and find it.

16. UsMc-alltheway

Tampa
    Ok thanks that'd be a big help.