which shold i get

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by jonsss14, Sep 15, 2012.

1. jonsss14

jonsss14 New Member

Ok first of all my budget is around 150$ and im still not sure what to be..i am a good sniper and i want to get a more powerfull sniper but all my friends are going to get AEG's and i dont want to get destroyed by them..my thoughts right now are the lancer m4 or ..the agm l96 aup...or any other sniper over 400 fps or any aeg thats 400 fps..under the 100 dollar range preferably thanks

2. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

Don't get a sniper rifle if your budget is that low. A stock sniper rifle wont outperform a stock aeg, so yeah, they will "destroy" you. I'd suggest getting an aeg instead and saving up for an sniper rifle later in life. Upgrading a sniper rifle is never cheap.

3. jonsss14

jonsss14 New Member

Thanks man and what shold i get as a side arm by the way any suggestion on a good aeg and side arm?

4. dboysairsoft

dboysairsoft New Member

You can get a a&k s-system m4a1spec ops for $129.95 350 fps

5. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

You can't get too much for $150. Don't get a sidearm yet, get a rifle that shoots around 350 fps, so you wont need to use a sidearm at close range.
    You will need:
    A rifle
    Protectiom glasses/goggles/facemask
    Smart charger
    Bbs
    Extra mags
    I don't think you can get much more if you don't spend more money, but if you're lucky, you might get some good deals.

Edit: check out the deals thread. Saw someone sell a full metal ics m4 for $130. I bet you could find something there.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  6. jonsss14

jonsss14 New Member

7. jonsss14

jonsss14 New Member

Where? Im new to to this place

8. Topojijo

Topojijo New Member

Just search for "Deals Thread" and you should find it.

9. mvsrocks

mvsrocks New Member

10. jonsss14

jonsss14 New Member

Thanks you guys for all the halp

11. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

If your still looking for a gun to buy get a VFC m4 then upgrade the spring and make it a DMR i did that with my tokyo marui M16A2

12. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Yes because he is totally going to get a VFC for 150 also you realize he was banned?

13. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

Haha I have seen 13 VFC m4 variants on craigslist for 125$ and I did not know he was banned sorry my mistake.