Who else is excited for Far Cry 3?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by GoldenEagle, Nov 29, 2012.

1. GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle New Member

Chicago
    This game is mind-blowingly big, but there's also so much to do. Whoever called it "Skyrim with guns" couldn't have been to far off.

:cool:

2. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I cannot wait. I thank you for making this thread. The games has great graphics, I hope it isn't repetitive like the other.

3. GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle New Member

Chicago
    The nice thing about the unconnected story is that people can try and jump in wherever they want in the series. The only problem I had with Far Cry 2 was that it was too difficult for my first Far Cry game.

4. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Yea. My first game was the first, and I was really young haha. Me and my friend always played it on my dads gaming PC. And I agree. Far Cry 2 was really repetitive and and got old real fast. It also was pretty difficult because there was bandits at pretty much every single intersection and building.

5. GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle New Member

Chicago
    slipknot, i didn't even get out of the first town, right as you're supposed to be escaping, i died 17 times in a row, so I gave up. hehe

6. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I would download it right now but the the time it would take is beyond bareable.

7. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

It's not out until the 4th I thought?

8. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    It isn't but I know where to download it on my PC early.

9. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Oh ok. I wish I had a good PC.