Who's Ready for Halo 4 and Black Ops 2?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Killshot_Jon, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Killshot_Jon

Killshot_Jon New Member

Tupelo
  2. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    Get a shovel. Go on, it won't be to difficult to find one. Start digging a hole. Press your foot onto the little shovel part, press down, take out the dirt and repeat. Make sure it's nice and deep now!
    It's time for you to go crawl into your new accomplishment now!

3. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    I am excited for Halo 4. I have been a big fan of halo since I first played the first one when it first came out.

4. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I started on halo. 343 better not screw up or ill be one p o'd fan

5. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Halo 4>Black Ops 2. Nuff' said.
    I'm actually not going to school November 6 to stay home all day and play. :)

6. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Same here.

7. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Black ops sucks, Halo is not for PC, But Medal Of Honor War Fighter baby! Anyone out there play on PC?

8. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I would to get MOH War Fighter, but I don't have that kinda cash to spend on video games.

9. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Me.

Not big on Halo (Cool game, just don't care for it, I like my FPS to be realistic [non sci-fi])
    BLOPS 2.... Mer... Just 8 player zombies.... Will probably play that when I'm at a friend's house or something..
    But MoH looks simply amazing. :D

10. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I just dont see why they didnt release Halo 4, the return of Master Chief, on 11/7
    John 117
    Stupid Publishers

11. Sandman76

Sandman76 New Member

Flint
    MoH Warfighter looks to me like a call of duty game but with WAY better graphics and realism kinda like bf3. I would buy MoH over any call of duty game any day. I just wish they had vehicles in it.... Lol

12. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    Moh is going to make a huge comeback I believe. It came out first on the xbox original and ps2 then was superseded by cod and still is. Well the lead directors of the modern warfare subseries quit so that franchise is pretty much done, black ops two seems like a dead end unless they keep going further into the future. So the remaining series' that have a chance is Halo and MoH.

13. Sandman76

Sandman76 New Member

Flint
    And battlefield lol. I believe if you buy MoH you get access to the beta for battlefield 4.

14. Blades

Blades New Member

What about GTA V? Where is the grand theft auto love?

15. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    Halo all the way baby!!!! Apparently the armor customization actually effects the game play, not like the last one where its just for looks.

16. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    i had my black ops 2 pre-order payed off several months ago lol - gonna finish paying off warfighter tomorrow before the midnight launch :cool:

17. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    GTA V is ways off but I'm preordering that games Special Edition if it gets one.

18. Player3972

Player3972 Member

Can't wait for halo 4 and can't wait for black ops 2 zombies! Zombies is whats going to make black ops 2 awesome!