Why all the hate?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Ace4300, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    Ok, lets start off by saying I am not looking for hate. I just want reasoning.

Why must paintball and airsoft hate each other? I play paintball. And airsoft. I love paintball. And airsoft. Why must the two sports hate each other? They both have their ups and downs, neither is better than the other. I believe airsoft is meant for people who want the most realistic game possible. Paintball is more for those who favor a competitive atmosphere, or just want to have a good time. There is a milsim section of paintball, but airsoft does milsim better. There is a competitive side to airsoft, but paintball does that better. THEY ARE EQUAL!

I think you guys can help end this stupid argument. Please spread the word. What's your view on this?

2. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    These threads typically aren't allowed as they usually start flaming wars.
    The people that typically say one sport is better than the other are the morons who like to get into arguments and slam others.

3. Ace4300

Ace4300 New Member

Ridgewood
    The first thing I said was I am not looking for hate. I just want to see reasoning. If this ends up turning into a flame war, feel free to lock the thread. I am trusting fellow airsofters to be MATURE about this, and if they are, this won't turn into a flame war.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.