• GBB M2011 Hi-Capa

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ah, didn't notice that... and to not change the subject of your thread, I wouldn't get any of the "big three"

I prefer something different (rather than something that's basically guaranteed to be seen at a field) but if that's what feels good in the hand and you can shoot things, get it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
(1) I do love SIGs, but I cant bring myself to buy the airsoft version (my brother has a compact real P320 sweet)

(2) I've never shot a CZ, I find them kinda ugly/not my taste, but they sound good.

(3) What kind of rifle do you use? you seem like the kinda guy who would use an M40 style rifle. Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Jonathan Higgs (Airsoftology) reviews the ASG Licensed CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow GBB/CO2 Dual Power!!
Jonathan Higgs only gives good reviews because he's paid, I've never heard him say something bad about anything (even if it was a stick)

Then there is the Redwolf YouTube video review of the ASG Licensed CZ-75 SP-01 Shadow;
"Ready to Race: ASG CZ75 SP-01 Shadow GBB Pistol – RedWolf Airsoft RWTV"
Redwolf barely says anything bad because they want the manufactures to use them as an overseas/local retailer.

I'm sure the CZ is good because I've heard some buddies talk about it, I just don't trust either of those two (+ a bunch more "reviewers" and retailers... I'm talking to you Evike)

Anyways, even though I like them, I wouldn't get a 1911/GLOCK/92f (yet) because you see them everywhere (same with the Colt M4 and AK variants) I like something more... unique (unless it's a bolt action, then I would go for a Remington or McMillan style stock rifle)

Although I do like how your FDE M9 with a can/suppressor/silencer,ect,ect looks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
And, what's with the (his) juvenile "patches", and WHY would anyone in Airsoft want them???
Oh yeah, I forgot about those, in my earlier airsoft days I saw them... What the heck?

And Evike, well D'uh, clueless Matt looks like a woodchuck I killed in my backyard
I don't know why, but I love this.

If you are playing with a team, MilSim or not, makes sense that most on a team are using the same Infantry Carbine or Rifle platform for the need to share Mags. If your team / squad like AK's or M4/M16's, most everyone but the DM and Sniper should use one platform. Probably should apply to the pistols too.
This does make alot of sense though.

Ahhhh, go ahead, go buy a WE Tech M9A3 GBB, you know you want it.......
Yeah, I would love to get it (I loved before FDE was the trend/new color) but two things:

(1) WE kinda has... a reputation for failing on me, so I'm not a huge fan of them.

(2) I actually prefer plastic slides (each has its pros and cons) yes, they may not be as realistic or appealing, I like them, some don't, and (I'm not telling this to anyone directly) If you want a metal slide, get a real gun, that's what I say.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeeeah, I won't be buying an EF any time soon, I'll stick to TM.

Someone please tell me which one is right because EF also trademarks things, specifically VFC (I'm not sure about GBBPs)

EF is a pretty good example of what Guges would say, "American Consumerism Does Not Apply in Airsoft"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts