worst airsoft injury thread?

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by maxwell, Nov 29, 2012.

1. maxwell

maxwell New Member

topeka
    Post pictures and/or description of your worst airsoft injury.
    Mine was a result of a failed pyrotechnic flash bang.

Attached Files:

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    This is why most fields don't allow pyro things. Anyways, mine isn't comparable to yours, but mine was when my own teammate shot me from under 3 feet away.

image-1518453987.jpg

Like I said, not bad at all.

3. maxwell

maxwell New Member

topeka
    Did the bb get stuck in?

4. CaptDez

CaptDez New Member

Worst injury? Didnt't wear a full face mask while playing a backyard woods game, lent it to a friend wore full seal goggles and a shemagh. Jumped down from an edge shemagh fell down and got shot about 8 times in the nose. I was also the VIP of that game and all i had to use was a springer. Bloody nose and sneezed BBs and BB fragments out. Rough day.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    It wasn't under the skin but I had to remove it.

6. Polanski27

Polanski27 New Member

Kitchener
    That's F***ing knarly. how long ago did that happen? And do you require skingraphing?

7. maxwell

maxwell New Member

topeka
    Nope just used rubbing alcohol haha I also burnt my hand. I even played a skirmish with it.

8. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Their was this guys who was I think running and jumping rocks at bad karma he fell and his knew broke you could see the bone popping out of his knee it was gross.

9. rblevinski

rblevinski Active Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    I was at my field and the VIP told me to help on our right flank. So I started running and halfway to my cover someone yelled at me to get down. So I tried ducking while running. Tripped and landed on my shin on a tree stump. Caused a bunch of nerve damage and almost broke the bone.

10. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Was wearing a wired face mask and a bb shattered on it and a piece of it went in my eye. Owie T~T

11. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    I've heard lots of people say they've had bb fragments go in their mesh mask I've had a full face mesh mask and now I gave mesh goggles and lower face and I've yet to encounter that problem

12. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

Consider yourself lucky lol I spent the rest of the day rubbing my eye.

13. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Why mesh goggles? I find them harder to see out of, and even if it hasn't happened, you always run the risk of a shattered bb, like Eurogirl had. Flakjak (or equivilant) all the way!

14. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    No I don't find them hard to see out at all
    And they for fog up! But like I've said I've never had that problem and in going to start wearing my glasses under them lol

15. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

That's why I first started out playing with a mesh type mask, it never fogged up.

16. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    I've never had any problems with mine fogging up, even with an iron face :).

17. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    Lol nope I love mesh!

18. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

I bought a pair of flakjacks and I love them never fogs or anything

19. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    I got shot point blank with a 500 fps gun..... I still have the scar!

20. bob19922

bob19922 Active Member

Old bridge
    I was on the second floor of a building it has two staircases to get on the second floor i was covering one this guy climbed up the other staircase everyone heard him so like 3 other people aimed their guns at the top of the staircase and shot the hell out of him when he got to the top. He then decides to shoot me the only person not aiming at him i ended up with a scar on my leg, he shot me about 20-25 feet away.