WTB AEG Parts

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories Classifieds' started by BeansOnToast, Jan 14, 2021.

1. BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast Active Member

Seattle
    I'll do you one better, get a paintball gun then load it with bbs. Shotgun. Ta da!

Splode likes this.
  2. Jimps

Jimps Active Member

Augusta
    When I said faster, I was not referring to the motor. I was referring to the set up. One gun "shoots faster". Shoots faster as in, higher ROF in semi. The other cycled faster as in, trigger pull to complete gear cycle in one shot. The reasoning was with the motors I stated in the post. I have not used every motor in airsoft. I don't know what other motors are capable of.

3. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

Your motor might be out of its power band and/or there's excessive parasitic resistance in your system...calculations show it 'should' be closer to 30rps.

This is mainly due to outstanding magnetic field strength on the Tienly, torque on a DC motor is proportional to magnetic flux.

Wind quality, wire fill, and armature spacing to the permanent magnets are also factors.

I really wish this terminology became common parlance, "trigger response" is quickly becoming the new "pot metal"

Anyway Beans I do have some of this list, I got a new in box SHS 12:1 gearset and the KWA stuff. I ran the Airtech battery extension to skirmish when my TK.45c was near stock which wasn't for too long, and I bought a 3 pack of 80rd mags straight from KWA in Nov 2019 when they first released but found they couldn't feed fast enough for my DSG unlike the 120s. They might just need some breaking in but I didn't bother so they are pretty much new.

As for internals I have some SHS stuff I de-boxed for storage, blue piston and red nylon head. I haven't weighed them together but the SHS blue piston with aluminum head is around 28g without modification. Only ASG long motor I have is a 13t 45K (tan), I do have some lightly used Rocket 16t motors if you just need something cheap with neo magnets but most "high torque" motors are 22t+. My spare Titan I got used I found out unfortunately came with defective selector sensors. Mlok rail sections I only have SI 6-slots sorry

4. BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast Active Member

Seattle
    Sounds great! I don't care much about the mlok section, I found that one and may not even buy it.

aotsukisho likes this.
  5. rafal86

rafal86 New Member

Ostrow Wielkopolski
    Hello, are you still looking AEG parts?

6. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton
    He hasn't been on since May. What do you have?

7. rafal86

rafal86 New Member

Ostrow Wielkopolski

Attached Files:

OutlawAirsoft likes this.
  8. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    You do realize this is a USA website and shipping is going to be very high to get your items over.

Have you heard of Arnies Airsoft? That is a EU Centric Airsoft Forum

9. rafal86

rafal86 New Member

Ostrow Wielkopolski
    I have been selling parts all over the world for many years. I have low prices and the shipment is not expensive.

10. OutlawAirsoft

Hamilton
    What would shipping for any random part be to say, Montana? Also, what kinds of guns are those, and are they available?

11. rafal86

rafal86 New Member

Ostrow Wielkopolski
    The shipment depends on the weight. Averages $7. I sell replicas for parts. They are all available.

12. OutlawAirsoft

Hamilton
    How much you want for the kwa in the 2nd picture and the ak in the 8th?

13. OutlawAirsoft

Hamilton
  14. rafal86

rafal86 New Member

Ostrow Wielkopolski
    They are available but only sells replicas in parts.