WTB (FL) ELITE FORCE 1911 TAC

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Eduardo Copa, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Eduardo Copa

Eduardo Copa Member

Miami
    Hi there, guy Im looking fot the common Elite Force 1911 (Tan and Black) with at least 1 mag. If you have more than 1 (leak free) is better. Please hit me up with your prices.[​IMG]

2. fred_ditto

fred_ditto Well-Known Member

Des Moines
    Trust me when I say you DO NOT want one. Get a KJW Hi Capa or WE Glock instead.

-Spitfire- likes this.

3. Eduardo Copa

Eduardo Copa Member

Miami
    I have a WE HICAPA with 3 green gas mags but they eat a lot of gas and I don’t like the WE glocks bro. And why “I don’t want that pistol”?

4. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    1. There is no aftermarket support for any EF pistols. They are OEM'd by KWC.

2. The parts are not reinforced to handle CO2 and I have worked on several with broken hammers, leaky magazines, etc..

3. They are expensive compared to other options with better features/performance.

If you want a 1911, get a KJW one. IMO they are much more comfortable than EF1911s and have wayyy more aftermarket support. Most of those fancy Hi-Capa builds you see are using either TM or KJW as the base since there really are that many parts available for them.

5. fred_ditto

Des Moines
    Not to mention, WE Hi Capas don't hold a candle to KJW or TM ones.

6. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    If you like to over spend for low grade products and continue to spend more than normal to feed it and you want sub-par accuracy and range...by all means get that pile known as the EF 1911.

-Spitfire-, fred_ditto and MADR77 like this.
  7. OMattO

OMattO Member

Mays Landing
    Not the color you want but in tiptop shape and Blackhawk serpa can be included. $50 for gun $65 with holster, you pay shipping. 20190614_191615.jpeg

8. Eduardo Copa

Eduardo Copa Member

Miami
    If you had the punisher version...

9. OMattO

OMattO Member

Mays Landing
    If you buy it I can send you to where I got the grips. They have punishers.

10. fred_ditto

Des Moines
    I have a feeling that the main point isn't being understood here...

-Spitfire- likes this.
  11. piperdown

piperdown Member

Chesapeake
    Concur Fred. This thread is awesome ...

fred_ditto likes this.
  12. ttd566

ttd566 New Member

Antelope
    hey man i happen to have a 1911 and 2 magazines (1 is extended)

I will sell it for 60 including mags (not shipping tho) due to it missing a single part. It is a little piece of metal that rests in the grip that makes the safeties work, but i figure you can probably run down to a store and they may have a compatible 1911 part available. I have no interest in the gun anymore.

(it is dissembled currently since the missing part)

13. ttd566

ttd566 New Member

Antelope
    it is part f02 and i figure you could possibly get one off a boneyard or just see if a store has one

Attached Files:

14. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Those small parts are not that readily available...

15. ttd566

ttd566 New Member

Antelope
    actually i think i found it. It's just a sear spring and im almost certain there is a replacement on evike that will work