[WTB] I'm looking to buy a co2 blowback pistol w/extra mags

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Jacob Grena, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Jacob Grena

Jacob Grena New Member

Stafford
    I'm looking to buy a co2 blowback pistol with extra mags. Looking for full metal pistols only. The ASG cz po9 is what I'm looking for specifically, but open to all pistols.

2. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    Have a pretty much unused G18C tactical 9x19 select-fire pistol. Very low mileage. All metal. matching numbers on metal slide and barrel. Threaded barrel cor use with suppressor.

Great kick - on full auto this thing is, frankly, insane;). Good accuracy on semi.

Two leak free magazines, one standard and one high capacity. $120 firm plus $25 shipping.

Attached Files:

3. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    Should also add it will function fine on C02. Mags here are green/top gas. Fires at about 410+fps on gas

4. Jacob Grena

Jacob Grena New Member

Stafford
    I'm looking to buy a pistol that already has co2 mags

5. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    I've certainly have. But what are you comfortable spending? A P226 full metal (Guarder slide, barrel and frame) Loaded with aftermarket steel components and, of course, C02 mags. Pics upon request.

Price $450

Inokatsu P226. C02.Steel. Period extremely rare. Never formally marketed. Pics if requested

Price: Not yet set.

6. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Oh I know of those Ino P226. A Cybergun product...

Jacob...just go out and buy a EF 1911 (many are sold used)...and then you too will learn about CO2 pistols.

7. mrdelish

mrdelish New Member

Eagle Mountain
    You wouldn't happen to have an upgraded hicapa in that trove you want to sell, would you?

8. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    Right. My understanding is that CG had contracted with Ino to manufacture the pistol. A small number were made but there
    arose a dispute between the parties and Ino stopped production (much to their credit) and CG was forced to return the small numbers received. The actual gun is typical Ino, all steel and very well made, as befits a Inokatsu product.

9. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    I'll check. I think I have one which I bought way back when they came out. But it is stock.

10. Jacob Grena

Jacob Grena New Member

Stafford
    Ok.... I really love the 1911 guns, but most of the ones I see dont look to aesthetically pleasing to me and I dont want to spend more money to make it look better.

11. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    No, CG actually owns Ino. They have since 2009. As for a small number were made, yes it was 75 units and the guts are KJW. Production were stopped on 2 levels. One the factory turning them out wanted payment for their First set which CYB would not pay for them until all were "sold". However Denis needed CO2 to drive the guns and the magazine they made them off of was the Gen 2 CO2 valve that KJW made for their CO2 mags. KJW discontinued their production of this valve due to the high inefficiency of the design. They barely got 20 good shots out of a warm jet. So, with no source for the valve and CYB being financial (negative), the project died.

Honestly...many of CYB's problems are the bad ideas that come out and go no where...again...the Prismatic is an example. That was a $60,000.00 fiasco.

You may be noticing the lack of selection in high end CO2 guns being out there...

12. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    Indeed I have and now I know the reason why! Thanks, Guges for that info!! And I had no idea whatsoever that CG, which I cast a jaundiced eye upon, and always have, now is the owner of Ino. it's interesting that the prior owner had swapped the mag valve for another (which, thankfully, works fine and drives the pistol quite well). He never indicated why that was done and I never thought to ask.

When you get around to completing your book on the 'inside story of the airsoft industry' I would love to purchase the first copy! ;) Thanks again.

G79

13. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    BTW,

I just have to opine that the aborted CG/Ino/KJW 'love child's, i.e. the P266, which I have had in storage for a couple years and just pulled to reacquaint myself with, really is quite a very nice pistol. Damn near has the heft and fidelity of detail of a true top-shelf gbb pistol. Being all steel, the 'kick' of this piece is pretty darn fierce!

Attached Files:

14. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    That steel frame is eating the alloy lower a bit.

[​IMG]

15. Gunner1979

Gunner1979 Active Member

Novato
    LOL - that's oil I'm afraid - took the pics under a hot bright sun. Now there may be an issue in that area generally, but that is most definitely oil and the underlying surface is quite intact. Just wiped it off matter of fact:)

16. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Bit the finish was removed due to the slide right?

Imperfection is being "broken-in"....