WTB KWA Vector Outer Barrel and Hop up/Barrel Clamp

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by greggogrecco, Nov 15, 2017.

1. greggogrecco

greggogrecco New Member

Columbia
    Hello!

I am in search of a KWA Vector Outer Barrel, dont care the condition/color except that the threads are NOT stripped! OE or the steel King Arms works.

Also searching for the barrel clamp/Dial Guide that goes on the inner barrel and hop up.

Diagram part Numbers:
    KRISS-14 Hop Up Dial Guide
    KRISS-52 Outer Barrel

If anyone knows other compatible pieces or alternatives I am all ears!

I know I am new on the site but I can provide eBay feedback and other forum feedback to verify positive reviews.

Thanks!
    Greg

2. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    Have you tried contacting KWA? Even though they are not making the gun or parts anymore, they may still have some new old stock laying around.

3. greggogrecco

greggogrecco New Member

Columbia
    Unfortunately I did and they said what they have on the site is all they got.. Been researching if there are other methods or other KWA pieces that are compatible. There's one online shop in Hong Kong I found that has the largest stock of KWA Vector parts but they are out of stock of the dial guide and I rather find an outer barrel in the states and save the 30 bucks in overseas shipping if I can. Doesn't appear the AEG Vector outer barrel will totally work unless I fabricated a way to screw it to the GBB..

4. Zaryk

Southern
    That was my best guess. I have seen boneyard vectors pop up on ebay, maybe keep an eye out for one and it would give you plenty of extra parts that would also be very hard to track down. Other than that, Im out of ideas on it.

5. greggogrecco

greggogrecco New Member

Columbia

I think you’re right here. Already messaged a couple sellers.

I got a response from King arms just now too saying they’d check for any extra steel outer barrels they made so fingers crossed!

6. Zaryk

Southern
    Best of luck on it. I know how it feels to not be able to find a particular part to get a gun up and going.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  7. greggogrecco

greggogrecco New Member

Columbia
    Managed to find a spare outer barrel, still looking for a spare barrel/hopup clamp!

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.