WTB: One Elite Force 19rd Magazine for Glock 19 GBB

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Bisqcateer, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Hey all,

I'm looking for one final Glock 19 gas magazine to complete my setup. If anyone has one too many green gas Glock 19 mags burning a hole in your pocket, sell it to me for $30 lol.

Must be undamaged and non-leaking. Also only interested in the actual Elite Force model and it has to be of G19 profile. I have some WE ones, but the EF/VFC mags seem to be a bit better in my gun.

[​IMG]

aotsukisho likes this.
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    WE ones use flat Gas Routes. EF ones are VFC/TM curved types.

I have new ones, but that is out of your price range. Mine are 40.00 shipped.

3. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Hey Guges,

Oh yeah thanks for the reply. Unfortunately $40 at the moment is a bit high for me for the reason I'm buying this for. I can grab a new one locally as well for $45, so I'm hoping someone just wants to get rid of a used one for a bit less.

The curved gas route is definitely among the reasons I'm looking for the Elite Force model. At least from the mags I have to test here, there are some differences between WE and EF mags that make me lean towards wanting the EF ones.
    1. Curved gas route for better seal since the EF nozzle window is curved opposed to the WE's flat window.
    2. The magazine follower ledge that contacts the slide catch in the WE mags seems to be about 2mm shorter, so I'm actually using 3D printed followers with an extended ledge to reliably lock back on the last round.
    3. Release valves on the Elite Force mags seem to be outputting much higher than the WE mags. I don't have a chronograph, but the blowback seems noticeably harder when using the OEM magazine.
    4. Not as important, but I like how the paint finish looks more on the Elite Force mags haha. Small detail, but it's worth mentioning.

4. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    WE mags are "painted". VFC ones are not....its anodized.

5. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Ah I just compared them now and you're right. WE mag chips and flakes, while the EF scratches. Even more incentive to want the EF mag haha.

6. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Best I can do for you is 38.00 shipped with F&F Paypal Payment. If you got more than one, it would be cheaper.

7. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Thanks, Guges. l'll definitely consider it and contact you if I don't hear back about any other interest. It sounds like I'm nickel and diming, but this mag will more or less be an "emergency" mag that will likely not be used very much.

It's really just to fill the last mag pouch on my setup haha. I rarely get to all my sidearm magazines, so just seeing that blank pouch makes me want to fill it.

8. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Used EF G19 Magazine - 30.00 shipped. Used only 4 times in testing.

9. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Whew sorry for the lag, it's been a crazy couple of days.

That actually sounds perfect then! If you have a used EF G19 gas magazine, I'm definitely interested. I'll take it to PM though for details.

10. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
  11. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Bought one from Guges, thanks! Thread can be closed!