WTB: SSO RD-54 Pack

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by richman992, Sep 3, 2021.

1. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    I’m posting everywhere, because I really need to track one of these down.

Looking for one of these, olive color preferred. SSO brand only, it will be attached to a Smersh. I understand that these are tough to find, so I am willing to pay retail (or even more than retail) for one stateside, and in good condition. Please let me know if you have one, or know anyone who does.

This is the pack:

IMG_2933.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

2. richman992

richman992 Well-Known Member

Rochester
    Bump. Also, has anyone ever ordered from armada store? They have this pack, but I don’t know if they’re a reliable retailer.

3. Kuratosu

Kuratosu Member

Tucson
    Honestly, this is my first time hearing of Armada Store. I did a bit of digging on them and the consensus seems to be that their Customer Service really blows and sometimes it takes forever to get tracking numbers but a couple people have mentioned actually receiving their items (although, some 2 months later). So if you decided to go through them, I would recommend only paying with Paypal, just to make sure you're able to get your money back if they don't send the item out, and also don't pay for standard shipping. Get something a bit more expensive if possible just so they don't sit on it forever.

Hopefully you get this backpack sooner rather than later.