WTB/WTTF Bolt action sniper rifle

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by slayerk12, Jul 13, 2015.

1. slayerk12

slayerk12 Member

St. Louis
    Hey guys, I want to either buy or trade for a bolt action sniper rifle. I'm not totally sure on how much I would be willing to spend, but right now let's just say around $250 max. I also have an A&K mk46 saw to trade with a few upgrades, if that would interest anybody.

I want a either a good performing sniper rifle with some upgrades, or a cheap stock gun so I can do some upgrades myself. Feel free to tell me about any thing, but mostly I'm looking for guns that are compatible with a wide range of parts and not some weird gun that has a bunch of proprietary stuff in it. Looking forwards to hearing what you have. Thanks!

2. blackdeath

blackdeath Member

Lawton
    Okay so I have a JG bar 10 with a costom silencer attached (the gun was a tad short for me so the silence is only for looks but it does look cool!)
    The gun comes with the following:
    PDI berrel
    PDI hop up
    R hoped
    Lonex piston and spring guide
    Also a Lonex bucking! ;D

NOTICE: the trigger is brocken, so you need a new trigger! :D

I'm running a high fps spring in the gun so that is why the trigger broke!I'd recommended getting a nice zero trigger, which would top the gun off! :D
    The range on the sucker was well over 300 ft, I can hit target accurately out at 250 ft.
    I'm running anything really over .4's

I'd want to trade for the saw and receive at least 50 bucks cash. All the items are BRAND spanken new and have been used to shoot a total of 30 bbs out! :D
    I ended the project due to the trigger and due to the fact that I don't wanna buy another trigger! :p So here is a nice gun that is in brand new condition that is up for grabs!

3. slayerk12

slayerk12 Member

St. Louis
    Thanks for the offer but that would be too expensive for me, with having to add the cash and buy a new trigger. I will tell you if I change my mind though.

4. Pierce09

Pierce09 Active Member Supporting Member

Check my for sale posts. I have a well L96 and an Echo1 M28

5. roconnor

roconnor Member

Ansonia
    I have a kjw m700 for sale! It comes with 4 magazines and a scope! check out my thread!!

6. blackdeath

blackdeath Member

Lawton

Hmm okay I could do without the cash due to the trigger issue, but cldnt go any lower also the gun is EXTREMELY quiet, you can verify that with sniper272 a good friend
    Of mine!

7. TAS_Baker

TAS_Baker Member

hagerstown
    I have a dboys kar98k with extra shells interested PM

8. slayerk12

slayerk12 Member

St. Louis
    I got a rifle and I'm no longer looking for one. Thanks for all the offers guys!