WTS Airsoft Weapons and Gear - WTB\WTT for KWA Kriss Vector GBB and Marushin M1 Garand GBB

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Warcorer, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Warcorer

Warcorer New Member

Chatsworth
    Looking to purchase a KWA Vector GBB and Marushin M1 Garand GBB, willing to purchase and I have weapons and gear for sale\trade below.

Brand New M40A3 S&T Spring Sniper with pre-upgraded PDI internals and spring:

Mostly New Krytac Vector AEG with 4 long mags, drum mag, extended battery bay, flashlight and two 11.1V lipo batteries.

Used CYMA M870 full metal shotgun, the shell cover is broke off because it was plastic. You can still run shotgun shells without any issues but I have been using an M4 mag adapter that I designed and printed:

Mostly New Tokyo Marui Hi-CAPA Xtreme 45

Other gear includes a soft pistol case, pistol belt holster, Flyye Industries plate carrier and admin pouch, and a drop pouch that just needs the elastic replaced.

I haven't posted anything for sale or purchase on this site before so if there are things I missed in the rules please let me know and ill fix it right away.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  2. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    I should make a post on this given how much I see this. Batteries are just marked as hazardous and can not be air shipped. I have never had to pay more for shipping batteries. They have to be packaged properly which is essentially so they can’t short circuit, usps has a guide on it aswell. Glws your items OP. Not trying to criticize you, just possibly help you sweeten a deal and get that trade going.

3. Jamesking

Jamesking Member

South bend
    I have this

200 dollars will consider going lower send photos of what you would like to trade F46919AD-FE80-4055-AD08-072F5236987C.jpeg F46919AD-FE80-4055-AD08-072F5236987C.jpeg

4. Warcorer

Warcorer New Member

Chatsworth
    Just updated my original post with photos of what I am willing to sell\trade.

5. Warcorer

Warcorer New Member

Chatsworth
    Interested in anything I have to offer, what model M1 Garand do you have?

6. Jamesking

Jamesking Member

South bend
    This is the info I have on it bought it about 1 year ago used it like 3 times bought is used
    • Full size replica of the trusted M1 Garand battle rifle w/ beautifully stained real wood furniture
    • Metal construction for maximum durability and strength
    • Adjustable rear sight
    • Front and rear sling rings; Stacking swivel
    • Version 7 gearbox
    • Adjustable hop up
    • Functioning guard safety
    • Drop free magazine feeds from the bottom of the rifle; Low profile magazine release on the left side of the receiver maintains traditional M1 styling
    • FPS: 400 - 400 (w/ 6mm Airsoft BBs)

7. Jamesking

Jamesking Member

South bend
    Interesting vector you got there willing to trade that and the pistol holster for the m1.

8. Warcorer

Warcorer New Member

Chatsworth
    Ah sorry, I am looking for the GBB M1 Garand not the AEG. Nice looking WW2 setup you got though.

9. Jamesking

Jamesking Member

South bend
    Darn srry must have read it wrong and thx I like ww2 guns

10. papasmurf08886

papasmurf08886 Member

San Jose
    If you're willing to sell you should probably add prices so people that don't have an M1 or Vector will know how much you are looking for.