WTS: AK-74 with V3 SMP HPA System, Echo1 USA MTC-3, TM PDW (MP5K)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Big_Smitty71, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    My Rules (credit to SharpShot99 for rules set):

-SEE ITEM DESCRIPTION FOR TRADES LIST.

-PayPal only. I am PayPal Verified as well. What does that mean? When you pay me, they don't hold the money, and I don't wait for it to clear before shipping out your stuff.

-I only sell if things are in a good or better condition so don't worry about getting something broken. If it is broken or non-working I will state it in the listing and price it accordingly.

-NO PART OUTS. It's all or nothing.

-Prices are negotiable (to an extent) but don't lowball me.

-All sales final - no returns.

-Serious buyers only. If you bail on a buy, I will not deal with you again PERIOD. If you PM me that you are interested and don't have money, I don't care. If you are interested and have money, then I care.

-Alternate pictures available by request.

-I DO NOT hold items. Those that pay for them get them, first come first served.

-When buying, you acknowledge that you have read everything above this line and agree to everything.

-Any questions send me a PM or email me. I am usually on during the day unless I'm on a project. PMs get answered quickly. If two people PM on the same item, I will answer in the order they are received based on the time stamp on the PM (blame the internet if you are second, not me).

Shipping Details

-I will ship items cheapest way possible, Most of the time USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Select (if batteries are involved).

-I only ship within the US (Continental 48 states) (AK and HI by exception, talk with me and we can probably work something out)

-Once shipped the product is out of my hands and no longer my responsibility, and I am no longer accountable for any packages.

SMP AK-74. Solid externals including metal SCAR flash hider. V3 SMP installed. Macro line routed through pistol grip. Includes four polymer waffle hi cap mags and one metal hi cap mag. Shoots a solid 408 FPS at 32 RPS at 80PSI. $500 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TM PDW (MP5K). Includes one metal mid cap mag and eight polymer mid cap mags. Quick disconnect flash hider. Body is solid with no missing body pins. Shoots 355 FPS at 16 RPS. $200 shipped.

[​IMG]

Echo 1 MTC-3. Includes five polymer mid cap magazines. Replaced stock inner barrel with my Krytac SPR inner barrel. Includes Madbull Gemtech QD suppressor with metal bird cage flash hider. Shoots 380 FPS at 18 RPS. $175 shipped.

[​IMG]

2. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    Bump, because these guns are full of awesome, and I need them gone. Don't be bashful on trade offers either. I'm not a jerk to deal with, ask around :)