WTS: Already Out Sale - AMA M4, Mags, and other gear

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by MikeyBugs95, Feb 1, 2021.

1. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    So I've been done with airsoft for a while. Never played, never bothered for reasons not necessary to say. Either way, I'm dumping what little I have. I'd like to sell the gun locally because I'm wary of shipping it through the postal service. I'm located on Long Island, New York, 11762. Payment through PayPal. Shipping additional, at cost.

$25 - Airsoft Megastore AMR-4A1 - Broken, as far as I'm concerned so selling for parts. Can possibly be repaired by someone more interested than I. Comes with an upgraded LE stock, a rear sling attachment point (the original buttplate attachment point thing didn't have a sling attachment slot), an unbranded metal RIS handguard, a couple of unbranded rail covers (a few don't lock on to the rails because the locking tabs are slightly bent), a KAC vertical foregrip, 2 winder-type mags (one plastic, one metal), battery bag, battery, charger, and box. Also includes the original plastic handguards, a barrel sleeve, and a rail that I thought would fit the handguards but doesn't. The battery hasn't been charged in a number of years so it's probably beyond dead. I'd be willing to split the foregrip and RIS handguard

$25 - Blackhawk! MBSS plate carrier. In very good condition, never used. No pouches, just the PC. Got it from a former history professor who was in the National Guard.

$5 - a bunch of BBs. The bottle is literally full (but the cap is cracked) and the bag is 1/4 full.

$45 for everything

20210126_180754.jpg
    20210126_172303.jpg

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  2. ScuffySniper

ScuffySniper Member

Fresno
    Do you know what is broken on the gun?

3. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    I don't know. I've taken it somewhat apart and couldn't see anything that looked wrong to my untrained eye.

4. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    Bump. Price drop. Everything reduced by half. I need to get this stuff out the door.

Gun and MBSS now $25. $40 for both.
    BBs $5.

I thought I did mention it but I reread it and apparently I didn't. But the bolt cover doesn't full close. I'm not sure if this is just due to not having batteries in the gun or not but that's why I'm listing it as broken.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  5. OldSnake

OldSnake Member

Atlanta
    Can I offer $60 shipped to 30044?

6. MikeyBugs95

MikeyBugs95 Member

New York
    I'd rather sell the gun locally. Plus it would cost me quite a bit to ship everything which is why I'm asking for shipping additional at cost.

7. LongDuckDong719

LongDuckDong719 New Member

Detroit