WTS: Boneyard Maruzen P99 GBB

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BagelSnatcher258, Jul 5, 2015.

1. BagelSnatcher258

BagelSnatcher258 Member

North Royalton
    Hey guys. I'm back after a long airsoft hiatus. I'm looking to sell a lot of things that after a couple months, I've just decided I do not want. I want this stuff gone so I'm keeping my prices low.

Rules:

Paypal only.

You pay, then I ship (within 2 business days unless I let you know otherwise).

No trades unless specified.

I describe the item to the best of my ability.

I package my items very well, in brand new boxes. If USPS throws it in a F5 tornado, blender, or anything else, it's not my fault.

PLEASE do not hesitate to ask questions. Just PM me. I'll answer within 24 hours.

I reserve the right to deal or not deal with whoever for whatever reason.

Now onto the gun:

I bought this as a project roughly 6 months back when I had free time. I no longer do, and could use the money. It is in pretty great external condition, just a little glue by the rear sight and normal wear on the metal parts. The slide is plastic, but from what I've read, shouldn't be a problem. The mag is functional, and shouldn't have any leaks but I haven't tested it. The trigger clicks back like it isn't engaging the hammer. I'm not sure what needs replaced or fixed. Slide lock functions fine. Pictures below. Great for parts or a project piece.

Fixed price- $40 shipped.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sorry for the atrocious pictures. The lighting really was just that bad. If you want more pictures, just let me know.

2. BagelSnatcher258

BagelSnatcher258 Member

North Royalton
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Forgot to add in a picture of the right side. Also, a picture of the left side with natural lighting. Consider this my daily bump

3. BagelSnatcher258

BagelSnatcher258 Member

North Royalton
    Sold and shipped. Please close.