{WTS} Brand new g28, SRS a1, HK416, pistols and rifles, MORE

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by trevorFTS, Aug 24, 2017.

1. trevorFTS

trevorFTS Member

Hey! Whats up guys! I've amassed way too large of an armory, and just like everyone else when they first start, they buy lots of stuff and have no idea why, i just wanted to try EVERYTHING. Here we go:

- Brand new HK Umarex G28 ($675 shipped, save 100 bucks buying one of these from ME instead)
    - Brand new EVIKE/EMG Knights Armament PDW V2 Gas blow back rifle ($200 one mag)
    - Like New KWA mk2 1911 3mags $150
    - Brand new WE Tech MEU 1911 2 mags $100
    - a few guns i can't mention
    - Used but great condition Apex r5 D12 M4/DMR, professional woodland camo paintjob $175 shipped
    - Incredible Condition *LNIB* VFC HK-416 with the trades that make it the sought after one. Comes with the Trademarked mag, also fully upgraded the gearbox by a local but BIG shop called MirTactical (Mirtactical.com: one of the biggest in the mid west). EVERYTHING is upgraded in the gear box, plus the barrel, hop, bucking, spring etc. $500 (total investment over 800)
    - Used but fully upgraded Tokyo Marui hi capa 4.3 (can get you a parts list, but Its pretty much all guarder, started as a dual stainless and they wanted to keep that look but upgrade and go all aluminum) (800 in parts, 150 in tech work, looking for $350 with 3 mags)
    - Brand new EVIKE/EMG/Cybergun/KWC Desert Eagle Full auto full metal CO2 $100
    - Brand new Desert Tan Deserttech SRS a1 22” sniper rifle, pull bolt style!!!! $500 shipped
    - Brand new Lancer Tactical m98 with bipod black $120, shippping added to fee)

I really am only looking for cash, unless you have an RWA GRP Stainless or something REALLLLLLLY high end thats basically brand new. (umbrella arory wy

Graile likes this.
  2. Mikefromillinois

Mikefromillinois New Member

Chicago
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017

3. Nathano

Nathano New Member

rogers