WTS: Bunch of Extra Stuffs

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories Classifieds' started by MADR77, Apr 21, 2021.

1. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Hi everyone!! Got some extra parts and accessories I would like to sell today! All prices include shipping and fees. Disclaimer: I only accept PayPal Goods & Services!

ARES EGLM Airsoft 40mm Launcher
    ($140) - The EGLM attaches to the MK16/17's rails with quick detach lever mounts, and it offers two forward sling points (one on each side). This particular unit also includes two magwell adapters for use with either Scar-L or Scar-H variants. Does not include any 40mm airsoft shells.
    IMG_2019.JPG IMG_2021.JPG IMG_2025.JPG IMG_2022.JPG

Lonex A1 TITAN Supreme Edition Airsoft AEG Motor ($45) - Brand new!! I have never used this and it is still in the factory packaging which as been opened but will be included in the sale!
    IMG_4025.JPG

Action Army 28 Round Gas Magazines for AAC21 & KJW M700 Magazines ($150) - 4x (four) Action Army C02 Magazines for AAC21 and 2x (two) KJW M700 green gas magazines. I have not tested any of these recently, so they will be sold as-is, but when I used them a while back I had no issues with leaking or misfeeding. All of the magazines are complete and are not missing any parts. These are a great deal for anyone looking to complete their AAC21 build without shelling out $60+ per magazine.
    IMG_4027.JPG

S&T M203 Airsoft Launcher ($45) - Accepts standard 40mm style airsoft grenades. Does not include anything other than what you see in the pictures (launcher and picatinny mount). I have not tested this yet, but everything appears to be complete and functional.
    IMG_4022.JPG

Beta Project MAGPUL PTS PMAG 140rd Mid-Cap Magazine for AK Series AEG ($60) - 4x (four) genuine PTS mags made by Beta Project and 3x (three) CYMA ones of the same style. They all appear to work fine although I have not used them in over a year so they may need to be broken in. These are becoming increasingly difficult to find and they are perfect for anyone looking to complete their AK builds.
    IMG_4028.JPG

PTS MOE Grip for Airsoft AEGs ($30) - 2x (two) Magpul PTS MOE grips for airsoft M4/M16 platforms. These are brand new and include the original packaging and motor plates. These are becoming difficult to find and are great for almost any M4 build imaginable. These are being sold together and not individually.
    IMG_4026.JPG