Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Cooper

I have a carbon fiber 77ci ninja non slp 4500psi hpa air tank for sale (no trades unless you have a TAGINN Archangel Kit with shells and launcher). Holds air perfectly, hydro and visual is up to date. They can get pricey, but I am only asking $125 shipped (68ci 3000psi tanks go for close to $100 so do that math ;) , you cover the 4%pp fee. To not waste either of our time, serious inquiries only. I appreciate it.

Peripheral Input device Mouse Automotive design Computer hardware

Get the money to me asap, it goes out today.

Attachments

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ 10-12, expires 10-17. It will be fine for a DG and P* line products. Not fine on any SMP line products.

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Used for hpa tests in an airsoft shop at my local flea market before it closed. I traded a t4 hybrid turbo for it that I wasent using. Mostly removal wear, but 1 or two lower chips of paint off the bottom, otherwise great condition.

· Registered
4,683 Posts
Used for hpa tests in an airsoft shop at my local flea market before it closed. I traded a t4 hybrid turbo for it that I wasent using. Mostly removal wear, but 1 or two lower chips of paint off the bottom, otherwise great condition.
All right, thanks for the info, looks like a great tank, I'll do a little more research.

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SMP utilizes SLP tanks and P* does not. If you run a non SLP set up on the SMP or mix and match the tanks/rigs, you could blow the regulator.

Bump for movement.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts