WTS CM v2 gearbox, pistol grip, and motor + lot of internal m4 parts

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Falco, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    I have a lot of stuff up for sale today. To start off lets have the rules of engagement and then we can get onto business (lord business, sorry couldn't resist :p).

-Paypal only

-I ship after you pay

-No trades

-No returns unless I sent the wrong item

-Offers are fine, but keep them reasonable

-Buyer pays shipping

-More pictures by request

-Pictures show exactly what you'll be getting and in the condition that you will receive them in.

Okay, first off I have a complete CM Raider (v2) gearbox with pistol grip and motor. The stock form of the GB had about 25,000 rounds through it. The motor is the stock one, and although it runs fine now, it will most likely die in the near future. Everything else is in great condition.

Gears are shimmed, AoE is performed, gearbox shell was radiused from the factory. shoots approximately 340 fps. Rate of fire unknown (estimate at 14-18). Compression is very good.

Parts list. Anything not listed is stock. I have checked everything and its all in very good condition. JG gears, JG 3/4 ported cylinder, JG cylinder head, ZCI air nozzle, and JG trigger.

Price $40 OBO + shipping.

-------------------
    JG V2 gearbox shell (with screws), and selector plate. Has had less than 10,000 rounds through it. My radiusing job wasn't very good.

SOLD

-------------------
    JG wiring with mosfet and wiring harness (or whatever you call it). The little screw is included!

Price $7 OBO + shipping

-------------------

Pictures for these will be in the comments below and will be labeled, and is listed according to the pictures left to right, and top to bottom.

-JG spring guide $1

-JG tappet plate $1

-JG piston and piston head (sorry about grease, will be cleaned) $5
    Two and a half teeth have been removed. There is some wear on the teeth because of poor shimming, but it runs fine, and I would assume unless you put into a really stressful build it'll be fine.

-SHS 14 tooth piston rack $1

-JG spring (~390 fps) $5

-CM v2 trigger $1

-SHS wiring harness/contacts $1

-CM gears (sorry about the grease again) $4

-JG metal m4 hop up $5

-Lonex 70* bucking (has had less than 1,000 through it) $3

-ZCI air nozzle $1

-CM v2 cylinder head $1

-CM 3/4 ported cylinder (scratched on the inside) $.50 (free with any other purchase)

-JG anti reversal latch $1

-CM trigger thingy can't remember what its called $1

-JG cut off lever $1

-springs, cut off lever spring, tappet plate spring, and the spring that goes on the trigger assembly $1
    JG brass barrel.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    The rest of the pictures. I can post a video of the gearbox shooting if you want. Just let me know.

dd

Attached Files:

3. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    Our first bump of the day.

4. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    JG gearbox shell is sold.

5. Falco

Falco Well-Known Member

Atlanta
    A bump for the day keeps the doctor away.