WTS CO2 GBBR and GBB Pistol Package Deal

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Deuce_26, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Deuce_26

Deuce_26 New Member

Danbury
    Hello, all.

I purchased a used KWA LM4 PTR "CQBR" GBBR as a trial run for supplemental training to real steel shooting. On a budget, this has been a fun "plinker" as an alternative. Without any negative feedback, I've simply decided to part ways with it.

It has an aftermarket B5 Systems polymer keymod handguard with rail attachments. A generic 200 lumen LED "tactical light" came with this. Included with the light is a remote pressured switch and push-button tail cap to meet whichever preference. Also included with the rifle is a xcortech 5" tracer unit (utilizes 4 AA batteries). Includes (2) 6MMProShop CO2 magazines. Holds roughly 30+ rounds. Replaceable plastic feed lips. All metal (aluminum) receiver. Factory internals. Milspec buffer tube.

*NOTE - GBBR does NOT include batteries for attachments. GBBR does NOT include collapsible stock or rear sight. One magazine has broken feed lips that will misfeed Selling as is.

*NOTE - GBBR is fully functioning with no damage or significant internal wear & tear. This was lightly used by its original owner, as has seen approximately 600 rounds fired through my use. The GBBR has been maintained with each use, to include cleaning and lubrication.

The GBB pistol is the ASG CZ P-09. This was also purchased used with 2 magazines. The platform is also CO2 powered. Internals have been maintained with no functional issues to report. Approximately 800 rounds have been fired through this pistol. I did my own stippling on the grip for preference.

The soft carry case, user manual for the KWA LM4, GBBR cleaning rod, loading tool, hop up adjustment tool are all included.

I'm asking $300 - ground shipping included.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

IMG_5010.JPG IMG_5011.JPG