WTS: Custom mk12 mod 0 (AEG) *2/26 price drop*

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Bostitch, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Bostitch

Bostitch Well-Known Member

Waldorf
    Rules:
    -All items are described to the best of my ability
    -Paypal, trade, or face to face transactions ONLY
    -Shipping will be USPS unless you request otherwise
    -Shipping will be calculated based on package weight, dimensions, and Zipcode shipped to
    -Once items have left my hands I am no longer responsible for them
    -In trade you ship first. If we have equal or your feedback is higher, we can arrange to ship at the same time.
    -Prices are not set in stone, but please be reasonable with offers
    -----------------
    Up for sale is my prized MK12 mod 0 aeg. I originally got this to replicate my RS MK12, but since I've been using more GBBR's, this is another gun that just sits in the safe collecting dust. The base gun is an Echo 1 Platinum (ie a vfc) with a dboys/matrix mk12 kit and magpull moe grip. It has a polished G3 barrel (goes to almost the very end of the muzzle brake) and a lonex 70° nub, held in an upgraded metal chamber (stock is plastic). Other than that, the internals are stock (no need to upgrade them....very high quality). The gun is rear wired to deans and can use either a crane stock or buffer tube batteries.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This package includes:
    The gun, a replica leupold mk4 scope in replica ARMS 22 rings, qd bipod, one VN style midcap (short mag), and one VN style hicap (short mag).

This is an extremely solid and high quality gun. To replicate this build you would be looking at spending over $550. I'm asking $350 + shipping, obo.

As always, feel free to PM with questions/offers.

2. Bostitch

Waldorf
    Bump price drop to 325 shipped obo. Your chance to grab a high quality unique build for a great price! You really don't see many mod 0's out there, and if you do, it's probably a dboys...not on the same level as an echo 1 platinum...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019

3. Bostitch

Waldorf
    mods can lock, gun is no longer for sale