WTS: Diamondback Tactical RBCS, Tactical Tailor Rig, Eagle Industries Rig and More

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Big_Smitty71, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    My Rules (credit to SharpShot99 for rules set):

-SEE ITEM DESCRIPTION FOR TRADES LIST.

-PayPal only. I am PayPal Verified as well. What does that mean? When you pay me, they don't hold the money, and I don't wait for it to clear before shipping out your stuff.

-I only sell if things are in a good or better condition so don't worry about getting something broken. If it is broken or non-working I will state it in the listing and price it accordingly.

-NO PART OUTS. It's all or nothing.

-Prices are negotiable (to an extent) but don't lowball me.

-All sales final - no returns.

-Serious buyers only. If you bail on a buy, I will not deal with you again PERIOD. If you PM me that you are interested and don't have money, I don't care. If you are interested and have money, then I care.

-Alternate pictures available by request.

-I DO NOT hold items. Those that pay for them get them, first come first served.

-When buying, you acknowledge that you have read everything above this line and agree to everything.

-Any questions send me a PM or email me. I am usually on during the day unless I'm on a project. PMs get answered quickly. If two people PM on the same item, I will answer in the order they are received based on the time stamp on the PM (blame the internet if you are second, not me).

Shipping Details

-I will ship items cheapest way possible, Most of the time USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Select (if batteries are involved).

-I only ship within the US (Continental 48 states) (AK and HI by exception, talk with me and we can probably work something out)

-Once shipped the product is out of my hands and no longer my responsibility, and I am no longer accountable for any packages.

Tactical Tailor mesh chest rig in OD green. Six double M4 mag pouches in front. Two double M4 mag buddy pouches on back along with built in hydration pouch. Admin pouch and radio pouch. No rips tears or frayed Velcro at all. Adjustable sidestraps so it will fit most everyone. $125 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eagle Industries NSW vest in OD green. Includes six double M4 mag pouches and two admin pouches on front along with a radio pouch. Zipper front and belt loops to keep it in place. Mesh pouch in back for a hydration bladder. MOLLE webbing on back if so desired to use as such. Currently I have an OD green backpack attached to shoulder straps for use with a Camelbak bladder and 90/4500 air tank which both fit comfortably. $150 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Coyote Brown Diamondback Tactical Praetorian Rapid Cutaway Ballistic System with brand new Source Hydration pouch and 100oz bladder (never used eww), pouches from Tactical Tailor, SOC, and Red Rock Outdoor. Comes with everything pictured. Two triple M4 mag pouches, three double M4 mag pouches, one triple M4 mag kangaroo insert, double pistol mag pouch, Multicam dump pouch (yeah I ordered the wrong one). Includes Eagle Industries coyote brown shoulder pads and tan single point sling. Light use but no rips stains or tears. If you can find one of these they are exceptionally expensive. $325 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    The eagle pouches can be removed and relocated, correct?

3. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    Negative, the front pouches (M4 double mag, upper left shoulder radio pouch) are sewn in place to the vest itself. The back of the Eagle vest has MOLLE on it for hydration, MAP, etc.

4. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    Bump for great gear in great shape at great prices. Man, I should really go into advertising... :eek: