WTS Elite Force 1911A1

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Zaryk, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    PayPal Only
    Trades considered (not looking for anything particular, maybe quality internals, boneyard items, accessories, just offer what you have)
    Buyer pays shipping

For sale here is an elite force 1911a1. It has some paint wear, but is fully functional. I got this in a trade and don't use co2 pistols. It is missing the safety/slide catch detent, but does not effect function. I will be ordering one soon and will increase price accordingly if I order and install it. This gun has passed full function testing. Included is pistol and one non leaky magazine.

My asking price is $65.00 plus shipping. ***SOLD***

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. Zaryk

Southern
    Atacs_Afterlife I cannot respond to your pm, your inbox is full...

3. Airsoft444

Airsoft444 Mad Scientist Supporting Member

Milwaukee
    Can you elaborate on the missing safety? Does it not lock at all? Would you be willing to trade for a semi-rare ASG CZ75 P-07 GBB. It is also co2 but has slim mags. Metal slide, poly lower. Comes with spare mag. The paint is worn but internals are great. Super loud and crisp, quite the aggressive pistol. I do not want to part with it, but I am looking for something universal like a 1911.

4. Zaryk

Southern
    The safety functions, and the slide release does too. The detent does not effect the function of actually shooting the gun either.

The slide release actually works better without the detent because the release does not have tension on it, so when the mag is empty it locks back every single time, even with low gas it locked back. Then you can swap mags and pull the slide back, let go and it will chamber a round (like a real steel) instead of having to use the release like you normally have to do.

The safety is just easier to engage or disengage which could be good or bad depending on the user. But what's nice about the 1911 platform is even if the thumb safety doesn't work or you leave it set to the fire position, the beavertail/grip safety keeps the hammer from dropping and the gun firing unless you are holding the gun.

Honestly, I'm not familiar with the pistol your offering, I'll look into it and get back with you about that. (I know what a cz-75 is, just not the specifics of that brand and exact model)

5. Airsoft444

Airsoft444 Mad Scientist Supporting Member

Milwaukee
    Here are some pics. I really do like the gun, it is amazing gun, it just isn't as modular as I would like. Also, I am not sure if I will trade yet but thought I'd put the offer out there for you. ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1453683042.499096.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1453683057.629030.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1453683072.115582.jpg ImageUploadedByAirsoft Society1453683086.483055.jpg

6. Zaryk

Southern
    Pm has been sent......

7. Zaryk

Southern
    Still available. It will be another week or two before i order the part, still building the list for all the parts for all of my project guns.

8. Zaryk

Southern
    Bump................

9. Zaryk

Southern
    Bump................

10. Zaryk

Southern
    Sold..................