WTS G&G SA80A2 Blowback

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Steelcowboy1985, Nov 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Steelcowboy1985

Steelcowboy1985 New Member

Arlington
    Hi All,

I would like to sell my SA80a2 made by G&G. I am located in North Arlington TX and would prefer pick up as the gun has no orange tips for transportation, I could mail it but would need to make it legal with orange tips.

It is a solid rifle that has been skirmished once, it should be running at 300 fps and the range is unbelievable for the FPS, must have a great hop that links well with the long barrel. It has installed the Daniel defense rail and special mount for the gun as well as a crystal clear 4 x Acog replica. It is a blow back version so the bolt cycles as it is fired, this can be locked off for sustained full auto fire. It also cocks the spring before each shot similar in design I believe to the Marui PSG1.

Currently it has a battery box with an 11.1 Lipo wired to small deans, this would be included. It can also fit a smaill 7.4 numchuck type inside the RIS but its not an easy solution. It aslo comes with a spare A2 cocking handle and the original green carry handle.

SA80A2 set up like the UK forces are currently fielding abroad.

I am looking for 400 USD for the gun with the RIS installed, original handguard, spare charging handle, scope mount (specific to the SA80, not RIS compatible), 1xHi Cap or mid cap magazine, handle/Bi-pod and a ACOG 4x Scope.

I have attached a few pictures, any questions send me a PM.

I know this is my first post on this website and that's another reason that I would prefer to meet in person rather than post it.

Thanks,

David

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  2. Steelcowboy1985

Arlington
    Bump!

Would also be interested in swaps for support weapons.

3. Steelcowboy1985

Arlington
    Would anybody be interested in swaps for this gun (within the 300 USD value range), especially in the DFW area.

4. Shadow1Delta

Shadow1Delta Member

Yorktown
    Would you have any interest in an upgraded we m4 gbbr with 5 mags in trade?

5. Steelcowboy1985

Arlington
    Hi Shadow1Delta,

Sorry I would not as I already own a KWA GBBR M4.

Thanks,

Steel

6. Steelcowboy1985

Arlington
    Bump and price drop to 300 USD or give me an offer.

Perfect for Modern British Forces load out.

Thanks.