WTS JG G36c in MINT Condition w/Accessories (REVISED)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TheOnlyBrokeDoctor, Dec 7, 2015.

1. TheOnlyBrokeDoctor

TheOnlyBrokeDoctor New Member

Houston
    I have a JG G36c (AEG) up for grabs. With only a little over 4000 .20g's on the guns internals, the gun is fairly new. I am the 1st owner. I bought it off of Evike. The gun is completely stock. *The only exception to the non-stock quality of the gun is its handguard. It has the original handguard, however I did end up purchasing and installing 3 more tactical metal RIS. One of the three was used to replace the original RIS on the underbelly of the G36 handguard. The other two were added to both the left and the right side of the handguard for additional attachment options/space. I still have the original RIS and its parts and will include it, and the newer RIS with the G36.* The G36 will come with its original packaging. This will include: the G36 itself, the original battery and charger, the original 400 round hi-cap mag, and the owners manual. I have a few accessories that I am willing to throw in for the right price.

The G36 is $100 firm. NO PART-OUTS. Paypal ready.

The G36 w/Accessories is $185.

Accessories:
    -AIM Sports Dual Illuminated/Multi-reticle Panoramic Red Dot (Special Ops Editions)
    -Red Dot (Kinda Cheap. Not sure about the manufacturer as I received this scope 6yrs. back and I do not have the original packaging)
    -AIM Sports Mil-Spec Vertical Support Tactical Grip for Weaver 20mm RIS Rails
    -Five UFC G36 Series 130 round mid-cap mags
    -Matrix Single Point Dual Bungee Sling (Black)
    -Matrix Tactical Speedloader

Pros:
    -Barely used
    -Full adjustable hop-up
    -V3 Reinforced metal gearbox

Cons:
    -100/200 Rear Iron site is chipped

As a potential buyer, I do expect you to do your own research. I am located in Houston, TX. CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING!!!
    The BEST WAY for you to reach me is by email. You can email me at [email protected]

Attached Files: