WTS: Krytac PDW w/ Inner Barrel and Batteries

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by ViolentHugger, Aug 23, 2018.

1. ViolentHugger

ViolentHugger New Member

For sale I have:

• Krytac PDW Mk2 wired to Deans connectors purchased June 17, 2018 (Have Evike receipt to prove if needed)
    • Prometheus 6.03 EG Tight Bore Inner Barrel for Airsoft AEG (Length: 280mm / Krytac Special Edition)
    • 3x Matrix 11.1V 15C 1100mAh Li-Poly Battery wired to Deans connectors
    • Angel Custom HIVE Airsoft Suppressor Barrel Extension (Model: 160mm / 14mm Negative)
    Gun is in pristine condition, and shoots like a champ. Comes with original inner barrel, and box. Less than 2,000 rounds through the AEG. Originally bought the gun for a CQB field nearby, but I'm 6'2" with long arms, and the PDW is just too small for me to shoulder properly. I wanted to make it work, but it's length just more of a distraction in engagements than it's worth for me personally in CQB matches.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking $320 for the lot. Feel free to ask questions or send me messages. Located in SoCal.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. ViolentHugger

ViolentHugger New Member

One last try before I add this to the scummy world of eBay.

3. Righteous

Righteous New Member

What are the fps and rps?

4. ViolentHugger

ViolentHugger New Member

This is bone stock stock with the exception of the Prometheus 6.03 tightbore inner barrel shooting with 0.28 BBs (Roughly 368 FPS w/ 0.20's), and one of the 11.1v lipos that I'm selling with the AEG. Shoots right at 340-345 FPS with 0.20's with an m95 spring for CQB fields.

[​IMG]

5. Righteous

Righteous New Member

What forms of payment do you accept? My Zip Code is 30004.

6. ViolentHugger

ViolentHugger New Member

I'd prefer PayPal.

7. Righteous

Righteous New Member

Can you send me a Paypal invoice so I can pay you and send the shipping information that way?

8. ViolentHugger

ViolentHugger New Member

Sure. PM me your PayPal email.

9. ViolentHugger

ViolentHugger New Member

Sold.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018