WTS: Krytac SPR with Internal/External Upgrades

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Big_Smitty71, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    My Rules (credit to SharpShot99 for rules set):

-SEE ITEM DESCRIPTION FOR TRADES LIST.

-PayPal only. I am PayPal Verified as well. What does that mean? When you pay me, they don't hold the money, and I don't wait for it to clear before shipping out your stuff.

-I only sell if things are in a good or better condition so don't worry about getting something broken. If it is broken or non-working I will state it in the listing and price it accordingly.

-NO PART OUTS. It's all or nothing.

-Prices are negotiable (to an extent) but don't lowball me.

-All sales final - no returns.

-Serious buyers only. If you bail on a buy, I will not deal with you again PERIOD. If you PM me that you are interested and don't have money, I don't care. If you are interested and have money, then I care.

-Alternate pictures available by request.

-I DO NOT hold items. Those that pay for them get them, first come first served.

-When buying, you acknowledge that you have read everything above this line and agree to everything.

-Any questions send me a PM or email me. I am usually on during the day unless I'm on a project. PMs get answered quickly. If two people PM on the same item, I will answer in the order they are received based on the time stamp on the PM (blame the internet if you are second, not me).

Shipping Details

-I will ship items cheapest way possible, Most of the time USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Select (if batteries are involved).

-I only ship within the US (Continental 48 states) (AK and HI by exception, talk with me and we can probably work something out)

-Once shipped the product is out of my hands and no longer my responsibility, and I am no longer accountable for any packages.

KRYTAC SPR - $425 SHIPPED

Thought I had a trade in the works for this, other party backed out, so my SPR is up on the block. The details:

Base Krytac SPR (purchased in March 2015).
    Lancer Tactical 1.5x - 4x Short Dot R/G/B illuminated scope
    2 x standard Hi Capacity Metal magazines (both came with the two Krytacs I purchased)
    2 x Hi Capacity Metal Flash magazines
    3 x FDE Ladder Rail Covers
    2 x Tenergy 11.1V 1600mAh LiPo batteries
    3 x Magpul Picatinny Rail Sections (one mounted, two unmounted)
    1 x Madbull Gemtech MB10 suppressor

Internally, the gun has been fitted with an M110 spring, ProWin hopup, Modify Element flat hop and flat nub and a 6.03mm 494mm stainless steel inner barrel.

It shoots a consistent 398 FPS (+/- 2 FPS) at 28 RPS with the 11.1V using .20g ammo. Personally I never field anything less than .25s (prefer .28s actually) when using this for gameplay.

Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Razor7865

Razor7865 New Member

Victorville
    Why are you selling it?

3. Big_Smitty71

Big_Smitty71 Member

Minneapolis
    I have way too many guns, and too little time, not to mention a little thing called knee reconstructive surgery last month after an auto accident. Also, bump bump bump.