WTS KSC M93R Action-9 or for Trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ZeekdaPhreek, Aug 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. ZeekdaPhreek

ZeekdaPhreek New Member

Greenwood
    I have had gun for about 9 years now, and I am willing to part with it. I bought it from a friend of mine who made some changes to the gun like cutting off the sight from the top of the slide (and also making a custom barrel and etching a quote from the Hellsing anime being the most notable in the pictures).

The gun was last fired last summer when someone wanted to buy it from me but never got back to me about his answer. It has some light scuffs, but it functions very well. I would say the accuracy is about 25 feet or so, and that might be the barrel that is causing it. This also comes with two magazines, one does have some damage at the bottom but can still hold gas in it. I never invested time or money into the gun because I kinda forgot about it and don't really know what i'm doing or what to look for to make it shoot farther.

I am willing to trade the gun for an M16A1/VN AEG gun, or at least to cover most of the cost for the weapon. That is the gun I have been interested in getting for a few years now.

I am seeing that this gun goes for $200+ on some sites online, and I hear that KSC weapons are sought after by collectors. I'd figure a fair price for the gun would be $125 with everything in the photos. I will accept Paypal for payment, and if you're interested please PM me.

Here is a Dropbox folder with the images of the gun, so this is open for everyone to see.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zsxqj3j94mg17o8/AAAtZtzC0eL7rJaj_cIFz57sa?dl=0

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  2. ZeekdaPhreek

ZeekdaPhreek New Member

Greenwood
    Bumping up thread. Also, I am willing to negotiate a price if interested.