WTS -Like New/Used 1 game- HK Ump EBB and G&P M870 Shotgun w/ Steel folding stock

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Gwendar, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Gwendar

Gwendar New Member

Lexington
    So, with the rapid decline of airsoft around my area in the past few years, I have decided to reduce my collection a little bit and put it into other hobbies/pay some bills.

I will meet halfway if nearby and will gladly ship but BUYER must pay shipping. I use UPS since they are a bit more reliable than USPS.

Willing to haggle: Don't try to lowball me, the prices listed are what I am looking for, but considering the holidays coming up, I am just looking to get rid of them one way or another. Just PM me with an offer. I will send more/better pictures on request.

HK UMG EBB w/ 7 magazines - $235

Fully Licensed blowback AEG, comes with original box and manual, only used 1 game so in like new condition.

Last chrono'd at 360fps. All stock internals and externals. Mags are one 400rd hicap and 6 110rd mid caps. Ran with 7.4v lipo with no issues, will throw in a couple of these for $15 each.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

G&P m870 w/ steel folding stock - $110

All steel (minus grip and pump of course) G&P shotgun with one 22rd magazine.

Last chrono'd at 410 fps. Played with only one game, gun is like new. Stock is easily removable if that isn't your style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Martin Hodek

Martin Hodek New Member

G&P m870 w/ steel folding stock - $110

All steel (minus grip and pump of course) G&P shotgun with one 22rd magazine.

Last chrono'd at 410 fps. Played with only one game, gun is like new. Stock is easily removable if that isn't your style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Hi, i would like to buy this shotgun.
    I have send you a message.
    M.H.