WTS: Maple Armouries MK18 MOD 1 w/ T1 + Unity, NGAL, M300, Warcomp, 7 Mags

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Munishin, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Briefing/Firing Report: Adult Owned/Smoke Free Home. Built off the Maple Armouries Blackout as the base. Fully functional and re-wired to small deans connector. Purchased around a year and a half ago and has yet to see the field. Had this and a few other platforms confiscated by my leadership while I was still in the service. Have been slowly building up my kit since separating in March and have yet to hit the field so this has only seen firing in my backyard. Looking to sell to fund a new platform. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Package: MK18, T1 Rep mounted on a Unity Clone Riser, Magpul SL-K, BCM Clone VFG, SF Warcomp Clone w/ Warden, Element NGAL + M300 + Dual Pressure Switch. 6 Maple P-mags, 1 Ares 40rd P-mag.

Highlights: Surefire cr123a's just installed in ngal & m300. Ares P-mag shaved to fit the magwell. T1 & m300 affixed with lens protectors.

Price: Asking $OLD via UPS Ground. Paypal/Conus Only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    Good gun, good seller. Free bump! Thought about picking one of these up back when they first came out.. wish I did lol. GLWS!

Munishin likes this.

3. Munishin

Goodyear

Thanks brother! I actually already moved it so this was a good reminder to update here. The airsoft gods have blessed me once again.

4. hmg9194

hmg9194 New Member

Chicago
    Are these maple armouries PMAGs just normal M4 mags? Found some online and just curious before I pull the trigger for my Masadas

5. Munishin

Goodyear

Yeah, they have a built in follower so they feed all the bbs. Which they don't always do, but it's a nice little addition either way.

6. hmg9194

hmg9194 New Member

Chicago
    Thanks for the tip! So you've enjoyed the stock followers? There's an option from the place I found for upgraded followers that are stacked instead of just a single piece

7. Munishin

Goodyear
    Yeah, but primarily because I'm used to just basic midcaps. If them feeding in their entirety really matters to you then by all means I say go for it.