WTS Miscellaneous Accessories

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories Classifieds' started by Bisqcateer, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Hello AirsoftSociety,

I'm doing some cleanup of old parts I forgot I had, so help me make space.

Formalities:
    * Payment will ONLY be accepted through PayPal Goods & Services
    * All offers and lowballs will be responded to (though unlikely accepted unless I consider it reasonable)
    * All prices include shipping and tracking to anywhere in the US (I am shipping from Northern California via USPS)
    * Stuff outlined in red will not be parted out
    * I try to be as clear as possible, but you can PM me or respond on the thread if you have any questions.
    * Any additional pictures/videos can be taken upon request
    * No returns because everything will be clearly described and all questions will be answered prior to shipment.

[​IMG]

1. FMA Replica BCM Gunfighter (Short) Picatinny Vertical Grip - $14 shipped
    This is a replica of the BCM Gunfighter grip. Works perfectly fine and feels great! Also has a sealed compartment for storage under the flap on the bottom. High quality dense polymer construction as well, but I just don't have any more picatinny rails to use it on.

2. PTS MOE Grip in FDE for GBBR's - $20 Shipped (SOLD)
    You can't find these anymore! Great grip if you like the thickness of Magpul MOE grips. Includes the endplate for sealing the innards. No mounting screw included, so you must re-use your current one

3. Knock-Off Magpul MOE-K Grip for GBBRs (V1, in some weird mix of OD and tan) - $14 Shipped
    Clone of the Magpul MOE-K vertical grip for GBBR's or real steel-spec firearms. It's a “PDW-oriented” pistol grip that gives you more of a vertical grip angle and smaller profile. No mounting screw included, so you must re-use your current one. No problems with it, but it's just too small for me. The polymer is extremely dense, almost like a fiberglass. I can throw it at my fence and it’ll probably dent the fence before taking any damage (can send you a video of me throwing it at my fence if you wish).

4. PTS AFG-2 in FDE - $14 Shipped (SOLD)
    This is the PTS version of the Magpul AFG-2. Works perfectly fine and has very little wear, but it fit very tightly around my picatinny rails when I used to have it mounted.

5. JG Crane Stock - $16 Shipped
    Almost literally brand new because it came with a gun I bought and I swapped it out the moment I got it. No problems or damages, but does have some light scuffs from rattling around in a storage box. Includes rear rubber butt plate and side tube knobs for additional battery storage. Also fits very tightly on a milspec buffer tube.

6. Angry Gun Surefire Socom556 Steel Muzzle Brake & Optional CCW Adapter - $22 Shipped
    Bought this for my G&P GBBR because it had a 14mm CW (Clockwise) barrel. This thing is all steel and looks great! It has the SureFire mounting lug system, so it should fit SureFire compatible suppressors. Since it's CW threaded, I can throw in a 0.5" 14mm CCW female to CW male thread adapter for $5 more if you want it.

7. G&P KAC Broom Handled Vertical Grip - $7 Shipped or $2 on top of anything else purchased
    Literally a grip nobody wants, but this is the G&P version so the polymer used is pretty dense and heavier duty than most. Good condition, but the bottom where the flathead tightening screw is has some scratching damage due to jamming screwdrivers in there to tighten it.

8. G&P KAC Stippled Picatinny Rail Panels - $8 Shipped
    These were KAC replica rail panels that I stippled. It turned out pretty good if you ask me. I used them for my MK18 Mod 0 build, but I no longer have it since I've converted fully to M-LOK.

[​IMG]

9. ACE1Arms Tritium Suppressor Sights - $50 Shipped (SOLD)
    Really high quality replica Trijicon steel suppressor height Tritium iron sights by ACE1 Arms that you could probably no longer even find anymore online. This was mounted on my custom WE G17 before I sold it. Has real Tritium inside (still glows really bright in pitch black) and includes original mounting screws and 2 small steel shims if you need it. Has barely visible Trijicon trademarks still, but they've basically rubbed off entirely.
    NOTE: This will only fit Marui/WE-spec Glock models, not VFC/Elite Force Glocks, due to the fitment of the front sight.

[​IMG]

I can answer any questions or send additional photos as needed.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    JHat likes this.
  2. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    PTS AFG-2 is SOLD! Glock sights are in discussion. Obligatory bump!