WTS: Modify Accurate M4 hop up, VFC M4 polycarb hop ups and 6.01mm JB Unicorn inner barrel

Discussion in 'Parts and Accessories Classifieds' started by Gunny87, Nov 17, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Gunny87

Gunny87 New Member

Canton
    https://imgur.com/a/7fd4s1E

** Copied from my sales post on Reddit. Feel free to message me on there as well! **

I’m selling the following hop up chambers and inner barrel.

Modify Accurate Hop Up Chamber for M4/M16. This is a brand new and unopened unit. I ordered this originally from ASGI but it was on backorder and I never cancelled the order after buying another one from another retailer. It retails for $24-29 at other major retailers before shipping so I’m selling it for $25 shipped.

I also have two VFC M4/417 polycarbonate rotary style hop up chambers that are for sale. These are one of my favorite M4 hop up chambers because they apply very consistent hop and are high quality. Both are in excellent condition. $20 each shipped.

Lastly I’m selling a clear M4 one piece plastic hop up chamber with a black bucking and a JB Unicorn 6.01mm 300mm length inner barrel. Came with a gun that I bought earlier this year that I swapped out. $25 shipped.

PayPal only accepted.

Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states.