for Local meet up only Sale
Area: Los Angeles, CA

Hey guys I'm selling my rare RealSword SVD not much to say about the rifle. Still works only test fire couple of times before. never been in any serious game. hate to sell it but ever since I got a back and shoulder injury 6 months ago. It has been hard for me to go out there and play and collecting airsoft has been hard for me. I'm not a collector so I'm hoping someone out there will appreciate this rare and discontinued item from Real Sword.

Package includes are the original manuals and paper works, original tools and the metal magazines it came with it. And a bonus 5! Extra metal magazines!! and the pouch for the mags also a near new condition Repro svd scope and its great!

Pics -
Nothing is wrong with the rifle ready to go just need a battery. I have one but it's not for sale only for testing as I have other rifle im trying to sell and will need to use the battery for testing.
Rifle is original Tamiya connection.
Selling the whole SVD package for 1200 meet up at local airsoft fields or airsoft store in SOCAL. sorry at the moment i cannot sell/ship outside CA because this thing is big, hard to find a box to secure it and it's very delicate. I also don't have the time to pack it. (Maybe if this sale last more than a month, I might have the time to prepare it) for now hopefully I can sell this locally.
Feel free to messge only if interested.

NOTE - Please don't message me or leave a comment about trade offer. I don't have time to play anymore and I'm actually slowly getting rid of some of my collection
Thanks - NOTE