WTS Real Sword SVD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by 100th_Demize, Jan 13, 2016.

1. 100th_Demize

100th_Demize Member

Ames
    I have a Real Sword SVD (gen 2) up for sale. Gun is in amazing condition, 715mm 6.02mm ZCI tightbore barrel, Prometheus Purple bucking, and Firefly Namazu flat hop bucking. The gun was a HPA gun, but the unit was just sold. Anyways the original gearbox has been put back in and tested today. It runs great as it should. The Gearbox has been completely rewired by myself, I put in a Nukefet which is located in the hand guards, along with wired to Deans Plugs, also different motor put in, to be honest, no idea what motor it is, its a high torque and it is a neo can so its better than the High Torque Real Sword one which is a Ferrous can, but will be included for the buyer. I have also polished the inside of the gearbox, cleaned the grease out, re-shimmed everything, re-lubed everything, radiused the gearbox, and just general maintenance internally. Chrono read average 435-440 fps with the stock spring. So perfect for those fields that allow 450 DMR class weapons.

Anyways gun will still come with one mag, unless I can find an extra.

Looking for around $525 OBO.

Will accept trades. Looking for Unmolested TM Glock 18, Hicapa, 1911s, USPc, Also LCT VSS Vintorez or AS VAL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 100th_Demize

100th_Demize Member

Ames
    Bump, Interested in a TM M14 Socom trade. Will listen to reasonable offers.

3. CHAP

CHAP Member

Dahlonega
    Any interest in a Classic Army M14 EBR Match?
    ZCI high torque motor, ZCI 6.02 tightbore, and NukeFET installed. Comes with high cap and five metal midcaps. Can also throw in a Glock G-Code XST and Crye Precision Gun Clip (not repro).

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  4. 100th_Demize

100th_Demize Member

Ames
    Sold, mods please lock/delete