WTS: several Western Arms/KSC/Maruzen GBB pistols

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Skyfire, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Skyfire

Skyfire New Member

Redmond
    Selling my airsoft collection from the late 90's and early 00's. All genuine Japanese made GBB pistols, single owner and never took out to a game. The gas valve o'rings may need servicing since they've been sitting in dry storage for the last decade. Prefer meeting F2F around Seattle eastside area (Redmond/Bellevue/Kirkland), will ship if there are no local buyers. More pictures available upon demand, email is the best way to reach me. I accept payments via PPFF, you pay shipping, which is ~$15 to the lower 48 states.

1) Wester Arms Strayer Voigt Infinity
    Genuine Western Arms GBB, can't remember the exact model name or barrel length. Bone stock, no modifications and babied since I bought it in 2001. If you know Western Arms you know their reputation and how RARE this gun is. Comes with 1 magazine, mag loader, and interchangeable trigger shoes. Single action only, as 1911s are designed.
    Price: $200 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2) KSC TMP w/ suppressor
    One of my favorites, simply due to the realism and feel. I took it to a gun store once and compared it with their real steel TMP, even the store clerk had a hard time telling them apart. Upgrades include TN precision barrel, high flow valves, and stainless steel guide rod. All OEM parts are also included if you want to swap everything back to stock. Comes with 2 magazines and factory (and the best I've ever used) mag loader.
    Price: $150 OBO
    [​IMG]

3) Wester Arms Beretta 92FS
    Another genuine Western Arms, made in the late 90's. I swapped out the factory polycarbonate barrel with a stainless steel barrel (original barrel included and it's an easy swap), otherwise it's all stock. Comes with 2 magazines.
    Price: $90 OBO (SOLD)

4) Maruzen Walther P99 w/ suppressor
    Made in the days of James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) craze, the serial number on the barrel reads 001007 :) Upgrades include full metal slide, metal barrels (one stainless and one black for suppressor, as pictured), and high flow valves. Original factory parts are included as usual. Comes with 2 magazines.
    Price: $90 OBO (SOLD)

5) Maruzen Sig Sauer P226
    All factory parts, feels like real steel despite frame being polycarbonate. A very nice DA/SA pistol with a nice trigger. Frame around the decocker shows normal wear. Comes with 1 magazine.
    Price: $60 OBO (SOLD)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. V4lkyri3

V4lkyri3 New Member

Portland

3. Topper

Topper Resident Donkey Supporting Member

New Orleans
    Wish I had cash right now. These are some beautiful pieces OP. GLWS

Skyfire likes this.
  4. the_boon

the_boon Active Member

Nice prices for beautiful pieces, good luck with sale!

Skyfire likes this.
  5. Skyfire

Skyfire New Member

Redmond
    bump, still have the WA and KSC TMP.

6. Skyfire

Skyfire New Member

Redmond