WTS Spring Cleaning (9mm SBR, MP7 AEP, DBAL, Misc. Parts)

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Bisqcateer, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Hey AirsoftSociety,

I’m doing some cleanup to justify buying new guns, so I’m selling some extra things lying around.

All items ship with USPS (tracking included) from Northern California
    PayPal ONLY
    No trades
    No returns, but
    I can provide additional photos and videos to ensure buying confidence
    Will consider reasonable offers

WILL SELL ALL REMAINING ITEMS FOR $25 SHIPPED

4. Unbranded complete metal upper receiver assembly - $20 shipped
    - Brand unknown, without any visual trademarks or indicators
    - Includes dust cover, forward assist, and charging handle
    - Used, but previous owner touched up some of the nicks with Sharpie

5. 99% sure this is a JG crane stock - $13 shipped
    - No problems, includes rear butt plate and side tube knobs
    - I believe this came from a JG “modern” AK
    - Fits very snug on a milspec tube

[​IMG]

SOLD ITEMS:
    1. King Arms 9mm SBR Package - $160 Shipped (Decided to Keep)

I wanted to build a pseudo MPX, but I forgot how much I hate AEGs lol. I started designing a 3D printed stock kit and made some successes, but ultimately gave up and slapped the original stock back on. The gun is actually pretty nice and all magazines feed amazingly. Original nozzle broke, but I’ve replaced it with an aluminum one that fixed the problem. Only issue there is a tiny hairline crack at the top of the front of the gearbox. It has not continued to the bottom of the gearbox yet, so I installed an aluminum MBLOCK to prevent it from cracking completely. Does not include battery, but I use an 11.1v LiPo with it normally at ~21RPS.

Package includes:

- King Arms 9mm SBR AEG
    - 7” Keymod rail installed
    - 5.5” outer barrel installed
    - Replica Noveske KX5 (OD green) installed
    - PTS EPG pistol grip installed
    - Matrix MBLOCK for Version 2 AEG gearbox installed
    - Element aluminum blue nozzle (the original plastic one broke) installed
    - Original King Arms modular pistol grip (I stippled the original grip, so it's pretty nice now)
    - Original “Long” polymer quad rail, barrel nut, & spacer that came with the gun
    - Original 7” outer barrel that came with the gun
    - Original orange amplifier that came with the gun (super annoyingly loud)
    - Original MP5 plastic midcap magazine that came with the gun
    - Echo1 SOB straight MP5 metal midcap magazine
    - Matrix short MP5 metal midcap magazine (fits super tight in the gun but feeds perfectly)

Modifications:
    - I custom cut certain portions of the stock (because those extra angles looked dumb) and wrapped the butt with velcro for that “AR pistol brace” look
    - Sanded portions of the stock tube so the stock screws in parallel to the barrel unlike how it comes canted upwards from the factory
    - Designed and installed custom 3D printed lower receiver spacer to strengthen the lower where the stock attaches (not needed, but it's polymer, so I thought why not)
    - Designed and installed custom 3D printed barrel nut spacer for perfect rail upper receiver height alignment (I can print more of these if you want)
    - Sanded King Arms logo and painted lower receiver engravings white
    - Sanded visible part of the fake bolt so it’s more chrome looking
    - Ground a little of the internal polymer to fit the MBLOCK (does not affect rigidity)
    - Glued pieces of gift cards to the fronts of the magazine to decrease magazine movement inside the magwell (this is completely removable if you don’t care that it’s a snug fit)

[​IMG]

2. WELL R4 (Maui MP7 Clone) AEP Package - $60 Shipped (SOLD)

Package includes:
    - 1 fully functional WELL R4
    - 3 total midcap magazines (1 long, 1 short, 1 broken short)
    - Original 7.2v battery & wall charger

- Tokyo Arms 14mm CCW thread adapter (installed)
    - Generic 14mm CW/CCW mock suppressor (foam, spring, and spacers inside)
    - Second WELL R4 (90% functional with a working gearbox inside, but intended for spare parts)
    - Baggie of a bunch of spare OEM & Nineball upgrade parts

Modifications:
    - Cut 2 more slots to stock arms to create more locking positions (pretty decent job if you ask me)
    - Modified the iron sight alignments so that they still co-witness correctly of you flip up the “ranged” sights. Lots of cheap MP7 sights are crooked and wonky but these now are center aligned and retain zero with your optic.
    - Modified the HopUp arm because the design of the hop-up chamber cants the arm toward the left so I sanded down a little of that side to even it out. Works well now actually.
    - Left side of mock bolt catch is missing (the other “spare parts” gun has this part but I didn’t want to deal with removing roll pins)

2a. FMA Trademarked MP7 QD suppressor with 14mm CW flash hider (WILL PART OUT SEPARATELY) (SOLD)
    - This currently does not fit the WELL R4 due to the flash hider being CW threaded
    - The original WELL R4 flash hider is too small to fit snugly onto the QD suppressor due to the Marui MP7 being 10% smaller than the real one

[​IMG]

3. Madbull Noveske NSR-11 rail - $25 shipped (SOLD)
    - Genuine Madbull rail, used but not abused. Barrel nut is scratched from me not owning an NSR wrench, but the only other cosmetic damage is a slight tiny dent on the front. Includes all original hardware.
    - NOTE: Please be aware that the Madbull NSR rails DO NOT have keymod 6 o'clock positions, only on 3 and 9.

6. KWC M&P40 spring pistol with 2 magazines - $15 shipped or $5 on top of any other purchase (Surprisingly SOLD)
    - Just my old springer from way back
    - Works perfectly and has non-adjustable hop-up system

7. Element DBAL D2 Green/IR laser & integrated visible flashlight + pressure switch - $50 shipped (SOLD)
    - Selling because it was too large for my small gun setup. Was never used, only mounted, so my loss is your gain.
    - Fully functional DBAL unit
    - Functioning green laser and IR (tested with night vision, can provide videos if you want)

[​IMG]

Additional Pictures will be uploaded as attachments

EDIT 04/13/2020 - 10:01AM PST: Lowered SBR, MP7, & NSR rail prices
    EDIT 04/14/2020 - 06:44PM PST: Reorganized threadand deleted additional photos of sold items

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2020 at 2:28 AM
  2. Chairsofter3D

Chairsofter3D Member

Montville
    Any idea what other brands that AGM upper might fit?

3. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    I believe the upper is to Marui spec, so it should fit all normal "M4" lowers. If you'd like, I can take some measurements for you if you want to confirm.

4. Chairsofter3D

Chairsofter3D Member

Montville
    Nothing is ever 100% marui spec, except a marui. I've learned that the hard way. Im gonna air on the side of caution and avoid it.

aotsukisho likes this.
  5. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    You're probably right haha. I no longer have any standard M4 AEG's so I can't confirm fitment, but if anyone else is interested, I can take any measurements or additional photos to ensure it fits your lower.

6. Dallas airsoft

Dallas airsoft Member

Hey i would like to get the nsr rail and maybe the whole ka sbr. Are they available?

7. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Oh yeah I got some questions about the SBR, but no actual sale on it yet. Let me send you a PM to get the discussion going.

8. vietboy1st

vietboy1st Member

Boston,MA
    is the Dball still available?

9. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Yep! Continuing this in DM's.

Also, dropping prices of SBR & MP7 so I can just get them out of here.

10. vietboy1st

vietboy1st Member

Boston,MA
    I will buy the Dbal . Will send the money once i get your pp email.

11. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Update, DBAL SOLD!!

12. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Update, MP7 AEP PACKAGE SOLD!!

13. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Decided to use the King Arms SBR to test 3D prints so it's now off the market. Updated post with package deal to buy everything for $40 shipped.

14. BricksInAWall

BricksInAWall Member

Wrentham
    if you still have the madbull rail I'll take it.

15. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Yep! I'll continue this in PMs.