WTS: Stuff I Don't Need (MP5A5, USP Tactical, MK18 RISII, & Other Junk)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bisqcateer, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    This is my first sales post on AirsoftSociety, but I used to post on AirsoftForum. Found some old junk while cleaning and I want them gone!

Formalities:
    - Payment is only through PayPal.
    - Prices include shipping.
    - Anything posted is more or less OBO. Feel free to lowball, but I'll only accept them in desperation.
    - I can provide additional pictures/videos for anything.
    - Trades are considered. Nothing in particular, but feel free to offer what you feel fit.
    - Any questions, PM me. I'm pretty responsive, usually within the hour unless I'm at work.

THIS POST IS ONLY LIMITED TO 12 PICTURES, SO PLEASE REFER TO THIS ALBUM LINK FOR THE REST OF THE PICS: Photo Album Of Everything

Now to the junk:

GUNS

1) JG MP5A5 (retractable stock version) - $75 SHIPPED

This is literally a stock JG MP5 and the gearbox has never been opened. I'm a chairsofter, so I don't actually take it to games. I buy airsoft guns to collect dust and this certainly did just that. I thought I would like the MP5 profile, but I ended up hating it because the sight picture sat too low and I couldn't shoulder the thing comfortably.

It had a huge orange flash hider so I had to wrench it off, causing some paint damage to the barrel. It didn't even have threading on it! I also put duct tape on the inside of the stock rails to get some friction. I don't like wobble on my guns, so made it tight. I'll remove it if you want before shipping it. Gun is in perfect working condition with no damage, other than the noted barrel wear and some paint wearing off on some of the metal parts.

Includes:
    - JG MP5A5
    - 1 High-cap magazine (came with the gun)
    - Metal MP5 top-rail for optics
    - The pictured NcStar red dot for an additional $5
    - Stock 8.4v battery can be included if you would like, but it sucks

[​IMG]

2) KWA USP Tactical NS2 (licensed version) - (SPF) $50 SOLD Boneyard Package Deal?

This was my FIRST GBB. I decided to tune the inside and ended up replacing parts, sanding parts, and pretty much screwing everything up. Gun cycles, but not enough to cycle the next round. I think I know what's going on, but don't want to invest money in a gun I don't like anymore.

The upper slide assembly is in good condition with just signs of typical use. The lower frame, however, might need a complete internal gutting. Frame itself is in good condition, but the internal mechanism is shot. Magazine is leak-free and still as it was out of the box.

I bought some other parts for it, which I'm including in the package. Great deal for someone who already has a USP and needs parts for it!

Package includes:
    - KWA USP Tactical NS2 (Licensed)
    - Unknown brand USP Rail Adapter (I modified it to fit snug because it slide around before). The Gorilla Glue looks gross, but it's hard as a rock and won't come off!
    - 1 USP Tactical Magazine with extended baseplate (nonleaking)
    - Ambidextrous right-hand safety (I took it off because I hate it)
    - KWA Hopup adjustment tool
    - 2 Ambidextrous slide catches (I lost the right-hand side though)
    - 1 Stock left-hand side slide catch (good for dry-firing because the "catch" part broke off)
    - USP firing lock tool
    - 1 Spare internal block steel center roll pin (new)
    - YP Mock suppressor. Clone of the TM Socom Mk23 suppressor, which fits brilliantly on this gun. Orange tip came all crusty, but rubbing alcohol will take it off. Suppressor has a built-in inner barrel.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3) Umarex Non-Blowback CO2 USP9 - $15 SHIPPED

Given to me because nobody wanted it. I also don't want it, so I'm passing the savings to you! It's a 12g CO2 non-blockback pistol. What else is there to say? It's functional and does what it's designed to do. It's just useless for airsoft's sake and more for... looking the part?

Includes:
    - USP NBB Pistol
    - 1 Magazine (no CO2)

[​IMG]

4) HFC M9 Spring Pistol (Black) - $10 SHIPPED (Free with MP5A5)

From my days of shooting paper in my bedroom. This is just a plastic (doesn't feel like garbage) spring-powered M9 pistol. Basically like-new condition, considering I babied it when first getting into airsoft.

Includes:
    - HFC M9
    - 1 Magazine

[​IMG]

MISCELLANEOUS PARTS

5) VTECH Replica Viridian X5L Weapon Light - $30 SOLD (may keep for rarity, but MSRP's for $90)

I got this from another person who did some tech work to the inside because it was common to short-circuit. I believe a more powerful laser diode was installed, but I can't verify. It draws more juice than I expected, but all 4 functions are still working (flashlight on, flashlight strobe, green laser only, both green laser + flashlight on).

Pretty cool looking unit, considering hardly anyone has one. If you want, I can post a video, but I'll have to find a battery for it.

Includes:
    - VTECH Viridian X5L (no battery)

[​IMG]

6) Madbull Daniel Defense MK18 RISII (Dark Earth) - $45 SOLD Boneyard?

Iconic RISII rail in Dark Earth for those MK18 builds. Since it's from Madbull, the anodizing made it overly bronze. ALL of them are like that though, so this is no different. All mounting hardware is included, but there are some dings on the screws.

Fit was sub-par for my gun so I filed down the barrel nut. Bad idea, because it messed up the alignment. Still mounts just fine, but it's no longer perfectly straight with the receiver. Buying a replacement DD barrel nut (~$20 if you can find it) will fix this problem. Rail itself is in pretty good condition with no major scratches or paint loss. All original sexy markings are very visible.

Includes:
    - Madbull Daniel Defense MK18 RISII in Anodized Dark Earth
    - All mounting hardware, including the botched barrel nut

Keep in mind, the color looks like it's fading from light to dark because of the anodizing reflecting the light at angles. It's a uniform color throughout the rail.

[​IMG]

7) DBOY Clubfoot Stock - $12 SOLD

Bought for my first AEG. Has two compartments for nunchuck-style batteries. Nothing wrong with it and no damage. Includes a built-in QD slot.

Includes:
    - DBOY Clubfoot Stock + all hardware

[​IMG]

8) Miscellaneous Stuff That Nobody Cares About - $$$$

These are just random things I found that I don't want to just throw away yet. It might have some worth to someone out there.
    - G&G Combat Machine M4A1 Plastic Handguards (Surprisingly strong polymer) - $5 SHIPPED
    - G&P WOC M4A1 Plastic Handguards (Light ABS) - $5 SHIPPED
    - WE G17 Gen4 Backstraps (Medium & Large) - $5 SHIPPED
    - 2 G&G Combat Machine Outer Barrels - $5 SHIPPED for Both

This is stuff I probably will throw away if it doesn't sell. If you want it all, I'll sell everything for $12 SHIPPED

[​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    VALIDATION:
    [​IMG]

So there we are, all the junk I don't need. Don't be afraid to offer because I want these gone! Multiple purchases will lower the total cost. PM me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Tripswitch

Tripswitch Active Member

South Bend
    Pm'd.....................

3. KryJackSpr

KryJackSpr New Member

Union Mills
    I'll take the rail, pm me for a contact number

4. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    All PM's responded to. Currently SPF:
    - USP Tactical Package
    - Madbull Daniel Defense RISII
    - VTech Viridian X5L
    - DBOY Clubfoot Stock

I'll be unavailable for pretty much all of Saturday, but I'll respond to PM's Sunday morning.

5. mikenike

mikenike Member

RIS is gone? Didn't get my PM?

6. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Sorry for the late response, everyone. All new PM's responded to.

Mikenike, I just responded to your PM too.

Madbull Daniel Defense RISII will be back up for sale if I don't get a response back today from the potential buyer.

7. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    DBOY Clubfoot Stock & Viridian X5L shipped out.

KWA USP Tactical Package is SPF

Daniel Defense RISII BACK ON THE MARKET. Buyer backed out. Got some offers to consider, but first person to want it at the asking price gets it!

8. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    KWA USP Tactical Package sold, shipped, and delivered with buyer confirmation.

Madbull Daniel Defense RISII dropped to $40 shipped

For the rest of the stuff, I'm open to pretty much anything. As long as it doesn't cost more to ship it than to just throw it away.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  9. patrike12

patrike12 Member

Fallbrook
    Shot you a pm about the mp5.

10. Mewgen

Mewgen Member

San Francisco
    Can you post a picture of the bottom inside of the MK18 rail to verify it's Madbull? Thanks.

11. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    patrike12: I just responded to your PM :)

Mewgen: Hey I have a prospective buyer for the rail (just awaiting payment), but for everyone's sake in case the sale falls through, I'll post a picture of the bottom for verification that it's a legitimate Madbull product. I realized I took a picture of everything other angle haha, but I had no idea it mentioned anything about Madbull on the bottom.

I'll have to take the picture after work tomorrow though (~6pm). I'm not returning home tonight, so the next time I'll have a chance will be after work.

12. Mewgen

Mewgen Member

San Francisco
    Just FYI... it will not have a Madbull name or logo. It will have NSN & Daniel Defense logos clearly marks. Genuine products will have *airsoft only* and the area for gas tubes will be blocked.

Also if it's genuine, I'll take it. Ready for payment.

13. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Hey Mewgen,

Yep you're right! I didn't want to undo all the screws, but you can see the lettering from the end of the rail here.

[​IMG]

Also yes, the gas tube area by the nut is sealed up and the package came with a little half-inch cylinder of metal (simulating a gas block maybe?).

Only thing is it is officially sold now and shipped out. I'll update the post as necessary.

14. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Bump! Open to offers on the MP5. I just want it gone :(

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf New Member

Grand Rapids
    pmed about mp5 (20202020202020202020)

16. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    All PM's responded to. MP5 still up for grabs! Pictures/Videos can be taken on request!

17. Bisqcateer

Bisqcateer Member

Elk Grove
    Bump! Would be open to optic trades!

18. KryJackSpr

KryJackSpr New Member

Union Mills
    WTS: Stuff I Don't Need (MP5A5, USP Tactical, MK18 RISII, & Other Junk)

pm me about mk18 rail if it's still for sale please