WTS/T Ares PPSH-41 and Evike chrono blaster (M5AB)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Pgage2412, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Pgage2412

Pgage2412 New Member

Fort Bliss
    As suggested in the title i have up for sale some pretty nice airsoft guns. I'm trying to sell of some of the stuff I never use and as such these need to go. For trades I'm mostly looking for anything GBB as well as a tm vsr-10.

The Ares PPSH (not the S&T poor imitation) is in near mint condition. It literally has been fired once since purchase back in 2012 where i purchased it from a local airsoft shop. It still has the manufacturers tag on it as seen in the picture (the box got misplaced during moving though). The last time i fired it was 2 years ago so I'd assume the gearbox would need re-greased but other than that the externals and internals should be brand new. Oh and comes with one drum magazine.

Asking 300 but feel free to make an offer.

Up next i have an absolutely brand new never fired replica of the halo assault rifle. It's called the "Chrono Blaster" as listed on evike. Won it in a Box of awesomeness a while back and its just sat in a corner since. They are pretty hard to come by as they are not sold through any retailers. Comes with one mag but the instructions are missing. Also ships in the original box.

Asking 450 but as I said before feel free to make an offer.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM or post a reply here. I'll get back to as soon as possible.

Attached Files:

2. Pgage2412

Pgage2412 New Member

Fort Bliss
    Buuuump. Don't be afraid to give me an offer. Worst i can do is say no.

3. collateraldamage

collateraldamage New Member

Bellmawr
    I have a very nice e&l aimr id trade for the chrono blaster

4. Pgage2412

Pgage2412 New Member

Fort Bliss
    Unfortunately not looking for any AEGS at the moment. Have way to many of em.

5. Pgage2412

Pgage2412 New Member

Fort Bliss
    bumb. Price drop on both. 400 for the chrono blaster and 250 for the ares PPSH

6. Pgage2412

Pgage2412 New Member

Fort Bliss
    Chrono master sold. Ares PPSH still up for sale!!!