[WTS][TX] highly upgraded VSR-10, and King Arms SIG 556 AEG

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Scowt, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Scowt

Scowt New Member

Katy
    Pics: http://imgur.com/a/sUXiv
    Will ship anywhere in US, but can meet if nearby in Houston. Buyer pays shipping.
    VSR is upgraded to about as good as you can get. Has 300ft range, 250ft for best accuracy and consistency. 530 fps with most shots having a deviation of ~5 fps with .2's.
    Upgrades: PDI 6.05 430mm barrel, PDI hop up lathed to fit gun perfectly, PDI W bucking, Polarstar cylinder head, laylax dampeners, Action army piston, PDI %280 spring, metal guide, Teflon coated steel cylinder.....and last but certainly not least an Action Army Zero trigger.
    I'm asking $450 for it all scope included. OBO.
    The SIG I just recently rebuilt the gearbox and replaced the wiring throughout. Other than it having a screw missing from the body that is just for aesthetics and a few scratches, its all great. I did make it a deans connection for the battery and will include a lipo with deans with it if you need. Also I disabled the ebb feature so you can upgrade it with any part you want later.
    See it on evike brand new for 300 and on other sites for more, so I'm gonna ask $220 OBO.
    Comment with any questions so others can see. PM for payments. Prefer PayPal.

2. Tortoise

Tortoise Active Member

AZ
    Any interest in trades for that 556? I've got a Marui MP5K PDW and an upgraded AK74.

3. Scowt

Scowt New Member

Katy
    No sorry, no trades.

4. Shadow1Delta

Shadow1Delta Member

Yorktown
    With what did you rebuild the gearbox? Just other stock parts?

5. Scowt

Scowt New Member

Katy
    New piston with metal teeth, ported piston head aluminum. New spring, ball bearing guide. Traded out the gear with half teeth for one that I had that would grab the tappet better. Aluminum Cylinder head added. Trigger mechanism. New lonnex motor a3.
    Sorry I can't remember brands, while ago when I bought it all finally got around to doing it. Typical sort of upgrade parts.

6. Interested in the vsr, what brand was the base?

7. Scowt

Scowt New Member

Katy
    TSD. Every part I've bought has fit perfectly except for the hopup, which I lathed to fit perfectly and probably better than most.