[WTS][TX] Quitting sale! Firesale edition! *Prices lowered and actually final*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Devereaux, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Devereaux

Devereaux New Member

Dallas
    I thought my last price set was final, then I got impatient.

Alright, so, I want to thank all of you beforehand for many wonderful transactions here over my time. Unfortunately, I'm looking to pursue other hobbies, need money, and don't airsoft enough for it to be worth it to keep all of this equipment.

So, a few rules.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I'm getting out of the sport and really don't want to deal with back and forth. All of these AEGS are some form of boneyard, but from what I could gather from limited exploration into each, none of them should be expensive to fix. According to the former owners (who are both multi-time users of this subreddit), both HPA guns are working A-OK, but I was unable to test this due to never having a filled tank.

PM me if you have any concerns about my pricing. I don't mind lowballs. I want all of these guns to end up in a good home, so I'm happy to work something out with you as long as you use good grammar in PMs :)

All transactions will be through PayPal.

I can't give an absolute guarantee, but each gun is likely to come with some extra goodies (such as a battery, cheap flashlight, or random part I still have).

Proportion of shipping payment is negotiable.

Feel free to ask for more or better pictures of anything. I got much better pictures this time around, but I understand if there's something specific you want a better view of.

No trades

So, here are the items.

PICS: http://imgur.com/a/TR7Ye

Daytona gun SCAR-L: Comes with everything in the picture (foam filled suppressor, (I think RS) foregrip, Cantilever R/G dot sight, as well as a brass barrel r-hop'd by Tony, and the original flash hider. Previous owner claims that everything is good besides the magwell needing some work to comfortably fit AEG mags (it is a WE SCAR base). Externally, there are a few blemishes, but it's in good condition overall.

Total: $689

Umarex Tf11 Package: This package consists of two guns and three mags. They're all in good condition with the wear consisting of just scratches (though they're only visible in harsh light). They work like new except for one little problem. I'm not entirely sure why, but one of the mags doesn't get along with one of the guns (works fine with the other!). You'll know it when you see it. Now then, these guns run on 12g CO2 cartridges and each of the mags has a 50+1 capacity. The best two things about this gun are the ROF and the blowback. The ROF (just eyeballing, not chrono'd) is around 20rps (yes, actually). I don't think I've ever had more fun with target practice :) . The blowback comes in the form of a little knob on top that, you guessed it, blows backwards every shot (which feels awesome at 20-ish rps).

Total: $89

Pics again: http://imgur.com/a/TR7Ye

Thank you for reading, and please, please give me some offers!

2. boom_man56

boom_man56 New Member

Northville
    Hey Do you still have the tornado grenade and the mac 11s?