[WTS] [USA-NJ] DEEPFIRE M72 LAW, Taginn Shells

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by JinWoozy, Dec 30, 2017.

1. JinWoozy

JinWoozy New Member

Tenafly
    I am not interested in trades. Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions!

All guns were handled gently and were bought as collector’s items. All guns function as they should.

DEEPFIRE M72 LAW

Lightly handled and barely fired. Has a small spot of rust and typical paint wear between parts, but otherwise in good condition. This is the metal version with the correct style front sight.

Price: $280 + shipping

Also up for sale are 2 TAGINN green gas shells and 9 training rounds.

Price: $130 + shipping

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/fsoKJ

VFC FNS 9

Did some light plinking with it and nothing else. This is the oversea model and will come with the standard length barrel, unlike the imported ones with the extended, painted outer barrel. Comes with 3 magazines and all of the accessories.

Price: SOLD

Maruzen PPK/S “Black Metal’ Finish

Barely handled and very clean, aside from a bit of wear on areas where friction is heavy.

Come with the suppressor kit with a metal outer barrel/chamber installed. The original box and barrel will be included.

Tokyo Marui M1911A1

Nothing much to say here. Just a barebones M1911A1 with tiny bits of paint wear from handling. Functions excellently. Come with the original box and an extra magazine.

NOTE: One of the magazines (the one in the gun) has a strange problem where it may drop out of the gun when firing. This usually happens when the mag is too warm and I am not sure if it can be fixed, but otherwise it functions as it should.

All of the Japanese brand guns were run only with duster gas, and nothing else.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. JinWoozy

JinWoozy New Member

Tenafly

3. JinWoozy

JinWoozy New Member

Tenafly
  4. JinWoozy

JinWoozy New Member

Tenafly
  5. JinWoozy

JinWoozy New Member