WTS: VFC Romanian AK/AIMS Package

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by silas5150, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. silas5150

silas5150 New Member

Vista
    I am located in San Diego, CA
    I accept paypal and USPS MO.
    I am not looking for trades.

Looking to sell my VFC AK (I think the model is AIMS).

I've had this particular AK for about two years. It is steel and wood. It has been overhauled with a new motor, a Guarder FTK, and last chrono'd about 320-330 with .25s. Was originally an EBB (no recoil, just the bolt handle), but this feature has been disabled. The handguards currently installed are real and are Polish. Also includes an authentic Romanian handguard and wood stock modified to fit. It is wired for deans. The package will include the following:

1) VFC AIMS AK (steel with Polish handguards and Romanian leather sling)
    2) 9x STAR 105rd mid caps
    3) 1x MAG AK74-style mag with fake bakelite finish
    4) 1x AK74 flash hider
    5) 1x spare pistol grip
    6) 1x Romanian donkey dong foregrip (authentic)
    7) 1x Romanian AKM stock (authentic....came with the name "IVAN" carved into it when I purchased it)
    8) 1x authentic CHICOM chest rig (not pictured)
    9) Modified shovel handle stock (if you want it; not pictured)

Definitely the nicest airsoft AK I have ever handled. Feels great and the steel is of high quality. One thing to note - the rear sling swivel on the folding wire stock came off at one point. I have JB Welded it back into place and has held up for about a year of on and off play, including several three day events.

Looking for $350 + shipping (~$20) or $350 FTF (no trades). Willing to meet in the San Diego area. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]