WTS WE CQB Master Hi-Capa /w Extra Slide

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ExtremMilSimOP, Sep 13, 2015.

1. ExtremMilSimOP

ExtremMilSimOP New Member

We "CQB Master Alpha" Hi-Capa:

$70 Shipped

I'm asking $70 shipped for the pistol, which will include the lower and both slides, with the working internals in whichever slide you choose.

This was my first GBB, and It was amazing to me at the time (4-5 years ago.) Unfortunately something went wrong in the original slide, and I, having no experience in teching, bought an entire new slide with full internals to replace it. I lost my one and only magazine due to using a soft holster, and haven't touched it since.

The slide with the orange tip is the almost new one with less than 100 rounds through it. The split slide is the original. I believe the problem was a sticky nozzle, so that might be fixed now that I've cleaned and lubed both slides properly. The old slide also has a broken barrel retention block. It essentially keeps the hop-up locked against the outer barrel; the gun doesn't need this to function, and that part can be easily changed between the slides. I've briefly tested the pistol with the new slide, and it functioned fine for one mags-worth. As per usual on WE pistols, the slide locking back on empty is inconsistent.

The gun will come with both slides, and I should be able to transplant the working internals into whichever the buyer desires. It won't include a magazine. Both slides will be cleaned and lubed. I can also remove the orange tip if requested.

Questions are welcome and encouraged; I want you to know everything that you need to, and may have missed something myself. I'm open to trades; it never hurts to ask.

PayPal Only.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. axlej11

axlej11 Active Member Supporting Member

Freeland
    If someone doesnt nab this by friday...

3. ExtremMilSimOP

ExtremMilSimOP New Member

This item is still available.

4. axlej11

axlej11 Active Member Supporting Member

Freeland
    I'll take it. PM sent.

5. Mason22

Mason22 New Member

Jackson
    Is this still for sale?

6. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

It's been nearly six months, I don't think so.

7. Mason22

Mason22 New Member

Jackson
    Well I'm glad you know. Thanks for your unneeded help. Lol

8. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Watch the dates on the threads, and your attitude, bud.