WTS WE L85 GBB, KWA M93R

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by NuclearAirsofter, Nov 8, 2019.

1. NuclearAirsofter

NuclearAirsofter New Member

Davenport
    Hi all,
    I am leaving the hobby of airsoft and I am selling all my gear and guns, one of which is this WE L85. I want to move all of my gear out pretty quickly, so prices are very fair. To start:
    • I only accept payment through PayPal goods and services
    • No trades
    • No refunds or returns
    • Shipping costs are not included and will be calculated upon purchase
    WE L85 is a few years old but is in perfect working condition. Only thing wrong with it is that the selector switch is loose and the bottom plate on the magazine is missing. Other than that, gun is in perfect functioning condition and has minor, if any scratches on the body. BB loading tool included. Gun has not been used besides back yard planking (less than 5000rds). Would make for an excellent long rage rifle and the kick is pretty strong. Priced at $150, I believe this is a very fair asking price.

KWA has seen more use than the L85 but is still going strong. Functions well and shoots very straight, only thing functionally wrong with it is that the 3 round burst function does not work anymore. With some work done on it, I am sure someone can get the 3 round burst working again. Other than that, excellent gun. Not much wear on the body of the gun, though the paint on the magazine is worn. Outer barrel has been upgraded a RA-Tech steel outer barrel, which was purchased for $80. Gun has not seen much use since after market barrel was purchased. I am pricing this gun at $80. I think this is VERY fair, as the barrel itself is worth $80. Hop up tool and original packaging included.

These guns are priced to sell and I think the asking prices are very fair. Both guns have been periodically cleaned and oiled. I will consider offers but please no low ball offers, these are very fair prices. Guns have seen almost no use in the past year and are just collecting dust at this point.

Attached Files:

2. Darien Thomas

Darien Thomas New Member

Is the l85 gbb still available?

3. NuclearAirsofter

Davenport
    KWA still available

$70 shipped

4. NuclearAirsofter

Davenport
    KWA $60 shipped
    Someone take this off my hands please. Includes Ra tech steel barrel which was $80 when I bought it

5. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 New Member

Pittsburgh area
    Is 1 or both of these still up for grabs?

6. NuclearAirsofter

Davenport
    Both are sold, thanks Airsoft Society!